Sully (2016)

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
When I read his post last night, I think I was struck dumb and just couldn't respond to that level of retardation.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think the 4 horsemen changes depending on which thread. Like, tanoomba, astro, and a_skeleton_03 are permanent members, but that 4th spot changes. Marvel thread? Blackyce. Politics thread doesn't count because you'd need like 400 horsemen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think the 4 horsemen changes depending on which thread. Like, tanoomba, astro, and a_skeleton_03 are permanent members, but that 4th spot changes. Marvel thread? Blackyce. Politics thread doesn't count because you'd need like 400 horsemen.
hey hey hey. tom hanks and clint eastwood are some of my favorite actors of all time. eastwood is also one hell of a director. jait is being an astro++++ for some reason.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
hey hey hey. tom hanks and clint eastwood are some of my favorite actors of all time. eastwood is also one hell of a director. jait is being an astro++++ for some reason.
Clint Eastwood directed movies depress the living hell out of me. The one with Hilary Swank, what the fuck!?

Gran Torino could've been filmed with a budget of $500 and was really good. Borrow two houses and a car, play the main character yourself, pay a bunch of Korean's minimum wage, and spend $250 on fireworks and fake guns.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Isn't that pretty much every Michael Bay movie?
Replace dollars with millions, and yeah. The Rock was good though.

I'd love to see him direct a Wizard of Oz movie. Dorothy would have machine guns in her glass slippers. Instead of lions, tigers, and bears... it'd be gun-toting terrorists, sadistic space aliens made to resemble terrible cars, and really weird genetically engineered clones that are harvested for their organs.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
They expect people to pay money for this? This should have been on Lifetime.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
2 hour movie based on like a 5 minute ordeal, more like. Unless we're covering them all the way to shore.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
2 hour movie based on like a 5 minute ordeal, more like. Unless we're covering them all the way to shore.
if peter jackson could turn a 300 page book into a 12 hour trilogy, i have no doubt there will be lots of stuff in this movie to make it exciting.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It's pretty clear from the trailer that the scope of the movie concerns the aftermath and investigation that followed the event more than the event itself -.-