Summoner's War - Sky Arena

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
Water infernos 3rd skill is a crit buff also think you only need like 50ish% crit and have him be faster than the imps to reach 100 so you can run 1 blade 2 focus

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, you're looking at 4* runes, that you've capped at level 12.5*'s are a dime a dozen soon enough, and even 6*'s pop up on the Magic Shop pretty regularly at higher level. Likewise, those 2 stats are common random secondary/tertiary/etc stats on runes too.
Are you talking about the Magic Shop? I have seen a few 5*, but none of them have been the right slot/stat combo.

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
If they ever make guilds matter I'll wrest control from you guys in a bloody coup.

Event is telling me I didn't do it, I probably finished the dailies too early. Can just start tomorrow since they left a little wiggle room.
Doing the same for me. Also I apparently cannot get a Fatal (4) +Atk% Rune to save my damn life.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes OUA I often get 2 5* runes when the Magic Shop turns over. Sure you get some trash ones in there, but you get some gems too. I'm not sure what your in game name is, so not sure your level, but this is my experience at 30. Am I just that lucky?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
IGN is Talador. I see them in there once every few refreshes but I swear to you that 50%+ are Violent runes. It has been a noticeable amount of them.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My second pack:

3* Fire Inferno (dupe/skill up)
4* Wind Sylphid
3* Fire Garuda (awoken)
4* Fire E. Priest
3* Wind Warewolf
3* Wind M. Cat
3* Water Amazon
3* Water Archer
3* Wind Viking (awoken)
3* Wind Living Armor
4* Wind Phantom Thief

Some good things finally, and some feeders which will help. Need to start looking at a Wind arena defense team I think. And farm the hell out of Cairos for essence.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched a few videos of people doing high end stuff(including finishing the tower) and they mostly included a Fire E Priest as their healer. So there you go.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I dunno if my phone is retarded, but it says I've collected up to day 3 already. Had a similar issue with the power stone event. Works fine on my iPad and computer though.

I think thengel can attest to dark elementals use.

OneofMany is the co-guild leader since nobody jumped at the chance. Not that there is much to do with the privledge.
Dark Elemental basically replaces light fairy and an imp in the dungeon team. He can go invuln, plus reflect a bunch of damage to replace the dots. The challenge really is getting through the stages. Beat Giant B9 but can't do 10 quite yet, not sure what I'm missing. I think just stats++ on my imps and hellhound.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
First ever summoners pack

3* Fire Elemental (A)
4* Fire Joker
3* Wind B. Hunter
3* Water M. Cat
3* Fire Serpent
3* Fire Amazon
3* Water Serpent
3* Wind Bearman
3* Wind Elemental (A)
3* Wind Pixie (A)
3* Fire Bearman

lol

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
iOS 8 hates this game. It loads the very first time you run it, but if you ever close out of it, you have to reinstall the game to get it to run again.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
So apparently you can evolve silver star mobs. I guess the tip that displays is full of it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally awakened my Fire Vampire. Now you may all suckle the teat of his free atk filling on crits. I need to get him(and everyone) better runes, but in the meantime SUCKLE IT!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I used it, and I used Thengel's Dark Elemental. Good lord that thing rapes Golems. Can I get one please game? Please? No... okay :{

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Super jealous of the Fire Vamp. I'm still trying to gather the high essences to awaken the Phoenix. 20 highs is a BITCH. More bitching about runes inc: My last 4 shop refreshes have seen mostly 1 and 2 star silver monsters and 1-3 star runes. Not one 4*+ rune at all.

So apparently you can evolve silver star mobs. I guess the tip that displays is full of it.
You cannot awaken them; they should be able to be evolved.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Just tried to collect my reward for the 2nd day of the daily missions event. Said I already collected my reward today... game seriously starting to piss me off with all the little bugs and inconsistencies.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Super jealous of the Fire Vamp. I'm still trying to gather the high essences to awaken the Phoenix. 20 highs is a BITCH. More bitching about runes inc: My last 4 shop refreshes have seen mostly 1 and 2 star silver monsters and 1-3 star runes. Not one 4*+ rune at all.

You cannot awaken them; they should be able to be evolved.
I think the tip says you can only evolve them to 2*, not that they can't be evolved at all? I usually take a couple to 2* if I need some quick fodder and a 1* isn't available in the magic shop.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When lacking rainbow angelmons, I'll take the silvers to 3* or 4* so I don't have to remember "Am I I keeping that blue Gryffin or using it for evolving, I forget...." If it's silver, it's automatically evolving material.