Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what about the hex fusion, do ppl use it? (i guess the only other way to get those mons is to get lucky otherwise) i'm still missing 1/4 for each possible character needed so i'm just banking the rest for now.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
what about the hex fusion, do ppl use it? (i guess the only other way to get those mons is to get lucky otherwise) i'm still missing 1/4 for each possible character needed so i'm just banking the rest for now.
When I played, I used it to make a Fire Joker. He definitely is a mob you can and should 6*.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
There are definitely better monsters to 6* than a Fire Joker - from the Hex Fusion I would definitely make Dark Ifrit and Baretta, the others are optional.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
There are definitely better monsters to 6* than a Fire Joker - from the Hex Fusion I would definitely make Dark Ifrit and Baretta, the others are optional.
Dark Ifrit wasn't around when I played. Baretta however...meh...not sure if I agree, but it's entirely up to you.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Well considering he allows you to progress in ToA, and by and large the entire SW community agrees that of the Fusions, Baretta is a top pick, it doesn't matter if you agree with me
smile.png

Jojo is niche - he has purposes in AO/AD, but he will not make or break your PvE. Baretta will.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I believe Malinatar quit before TOA was released, so there wasn't much use for Baretta in giants / dragons.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
That would also be when giants/dragons was completely different, home of the water imps and fire vikings! RIP.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
He's ok, you could 5 star him and not be mad at yourself, but he's not a 6 star monster anymore.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ok i got 5s (these are awakened, i just don't know the names)
light fairy queen
blue fairy
light garuda
fire hellhound(tonite)

4s
blue mystic witch
blue viking
red viking
red imp champion
blue lizardman
red living armor
red bounty hunter
red samurai

who should be my first 6s? blue mystic witch/red hellhound?

i plan to use red/blue viking/red bounty hunter/lizardman as the food

also is it worthwhile to bank the mons necessary for the hex fusion?
What Nid said. Nothing there good, sorry to say, except the Water MW, and not sure how useful she is early game. I do know my first team I worked for Arena and PvE crap had a Fire/Water/Wind Hellhound and Water Fairy. It actually worked for a bit /shrug Hellhounds are underrated in the early game imo. And while I wouldn't 6*ANYTHING you have, the Fire Samurai should be decent for a bit, as your natural only 4*.

OneofOne

Also, who in Mistwalkers that's actually playing wants to be on the Guild Wars offensive team? Your level/power don't matter, just care that you actually fight whatever you think you can win.

OneofOne

No one? Ok, just hate seeing potential GP go to waste. Hollar if you want on, we got slots.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll jump in, still only level 20 with no real good monsters yet though so let me know if you want me to wait to level or what.

OneofOne

Go to guild tab and apply to Mistwalkers - you can join offensive team for whatever you can do, since you're actually active.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have ~12 hours before I can join another guild apparently, will get the request sent then.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
someone said i should get a wind warbear and 6star him since he's a good farmer/xp leveler for f-ruins, since i got really crap characters.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
someone said i should get a wind warbear and 6star him since he's a good farmer/xp leveler for f-ruins, since i got really crap characters.
Ramagos is definitely worthy of 5* and maybe even 6*, but I don't know that I'd rush to 6 him, personally. He can farm quite effectively at 5* though.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's the opinion on the Water Ninja from the fusion? I have 3 of the 4 at the moment, he was going to be my first fusion, worth?

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Water Ninja was my first ever 4* - I used the HELL out of him - my hardest hitter by far. Got me to Faimon stage 5 before I had to start farming levels and better runes.