Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Faimon hell stage 1 is what people do. There's no real reason to do the later stages, so if your Rama can do that, you're set. I don't use Rama personally but I believe he's usually used on the less fiery stages like Hydeni, or the ones after Faimon

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
don't you want to do faimon hell for the 4star runes too? Oh yea rama can do normal/hard easy, just hell he'll RNG it sometimes, and waste 5 energy.

Thengel

Yes, normally people do whatever stage they are capable of, but all of them stage 1 (some do 2, I think). Normal or hard faimon stage 1 are still better than most other places in terms of exp and mana per energy. If you're after 4* runes specifically then yes, you'd want to do the highest level you can, preferably the boss stage.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so i guess my next 6star mon will be wind living armor, since they had the SD this weekend, i farmed 17 water LA to skill up. (don't worry i learned to use 3 to evolve wind LA to 4* and now 4 to 5*, but i didn't have the space to hold 5 around for 6* so the rest i had to level it up)

I'm having really bad mystic scroll pulls, my best natural 4 is still baretta, none of those other cool ones. I'll probably do another 750gem pull soon, since this event will gift 200gems (have 500 now).

Also anyone play on droid? cuz i mostly play on ipad but only droid lets you play the linked games for freeish gems. (previous 48 free gems was some god damn fishing game)

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also anyone play on droid? cuz i mostly play on ipad but only droid lets you play the linked games for freeish gems. (previous 48 free gems was some god damn fishing game)
I play on Android. Do they not have those deals on ios? Guess they figure anyone willing to pay for Apple products obviously doesn't need anything for free.
wink.png

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Apple has a clause that says you can't offer prizes to install other crap I guess. It annoys me, but at least my game never crashes.

Ianx, have you joined us on Line yet?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no, i gave up on line, you can't make an account on ipad, then i dl the pc version and once it's installed and i'm ready to register it tells me to download the ipad version to register, wtf!

i'll have to give up soon and load it on my phone i guess

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
I recently got hooked on this game. Do we have a list of peoples names to add to friends? I'm Roxbie. I have a 35 igunami if anyone is interested.

Thengel

The first post has a link to a google sheet (IGN List) that has tons names. Seems like most people are on it, but it looks like there are a lot of inactives on it as well. Another method would be to search the guilds Rerolled and Mistwalkers and just start adding people in game.

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Feel free to add me. My Acasis rep can get through a lot of the normal content solo, and can clear Hydeni Hell.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Thengel has the best bet for adding RR people. If you enjoy the game and want to play for awhile, I'd recommend downloading the Line app and sending me a friend request so I can add you to our chat group. It makes the game more fun - MMO community and all that jazz.

Plus, if you pull a natural 5 star, you can taunt Oninlan with it.

Links to Line App:
Android
IOS

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I want to friend people from here but I also run into the issue of not knowing who is still active and who isn't.

Hive ID: 90089791738
Name: Jahlod

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can friend me if you want, my rep isn't nearly as good as the others but it doesn't totally suck: ArchXarch.

Thengel

I want to friend people from here but I also run into the issue of not knowing who is still active and who isn't.

Hive ID: 90089791738
Name: Jahlod
Go to the guild screen and search for Rerolled and Mistwalkers. There it'll show you who's in the guilds and if they are active.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Are ppl now banking 20, 3* max25, mons for the may4th event or just going about leveling like normal?

My next 6* is a wind living armor, i still don't have anyone cooler, other than baretta (which i'm leveling to 40 and is one skill away from max)

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Banking? I'm overloaded =/ I have a shit ton of 3*'s waiting their turn to be food, as well as 14 Angelmons of various *s. Working on the Infrit and now the Phoenix fusions has really put me behind in my exping/feeding of mons.

OneofMany here if you want to add me - Mistwalkers still has two spots, just give your name here if it's not obvious as I don't accept randoms! (can't speak for Oni!)

Actually, gonna boot Mokimmi and PriMareA. Avery you mind if I boot ~Mistwalker~ for now? You can stick your PHer back in later if needed eh?