Super Dark Times (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Super Dark Times

Genre: Drama, Thriller

Director: Kevin Phillips

Cast: Owen Campbell, Charlie Tahan, Elizabeth Cappuccino, Max Talisman, Sawyer Barth, Amy Hargreaves, Adea Lennox, Ethan Botwick, Philip H. Ashley, Justin Rose, Kortnee Simmons, Samantha Jones

Release: 2017-09-29

Runtime: 102

Plot: A horrible accident causes a tectonic shift between high school best friends Zach and Josh, spiraling them in different directions. Set in 1990s suburbia, Super Dark Times is a thriller that explores the twilight zone between adolescence and adulthood, lust and love, bravery and fear, good and evil.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Elizabeth Cappacino? Max Talisman? Wyd is up with those names?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Saw that in a movie festival. Without entering spoiler territory, I would say there is an odd choice here in that the character with the most interesting arch is not the main character. That choice allows a bunch of tension/paranoia but I did not find it very satisfying. Still worth a watch I guess, but... yeah.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I want to see this, think i asked you Szlia Szlia if there was a dedication at the start a while back. Saw one picture from a festival where it was there.

Szlia

I want to see this, think i asked you Szlia Szlia if there was a dedication at the start a while back. Saw one picture from a festival where it was there.
You asked me about this movie a while back? I really don't remember. In fact I don't even remember hearing anything about this movie before I saw it last month.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You asked me about this movie a while back? I really don't remember. In fact I don't even remember hearing anything about this movie before I saw it last month.

I'll have to check my PMs, may have even been on the previous board. It was being shown at a festival you had a friend going to (?) And I was trying to get a picture of the dedication for my mom but the director ended up sending her one.

Szlia

Intrinsic Intrinsic Nah it was not me. The film was shown in several festivals though: Rotterdam, Tribeca (New York), Fantasia (Montreal). I saw it in Neuchâtel myself (where, I just learned, he won the main award!).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Intrinsic Intrinsic Nah it was not me. The film was shown in several festivals though: Rotterdam, Tribeca (New York), Fantasia (Montreal). I saw it in Neuchâtel myself (where, I just learned, he won the main award!).

lol it was definitely you. Who else would anyone on this board message about obscure films being shown at Euro festivals? :)

It was a little before Stephen's Sausage Rolls lol

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database