Super Top Secrect NOFORN Leveling Guides/Help

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can always level to 6 in your newbie area and then move towards Freeport. From Freeport you'll be able to head to Lavastorm which is arguably the best XP from level 9 to 32 in the game. You can break off into Sol A etc as well if Lavastorm is overcrowded. If you do go Lavastorm you just need to be aggressive when its packed, its worth the XP.

You also have the option from FP to head to Oasis and then to Sol A or Upper Guk right away into Lower Guk till 45ish.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
There are some out of the way places you can level but I think the best path is either lava/unrest/UGuk from teens to 29-32 and uguk until 46 then hole or oot gobs to 50.

Everything up to 10-12ish doesn't really matter, but gfay has CB and FP area has befallen and ro stuff.

If you really want to go off the beaten path, do lake rathe arena entrance from like 10-15. Then do the 3 guard span until 20. Then go to CT and do crocs until you can start doing the temple. Afterward go to lguk.

Sterling

El Presidente
There are some out of the way places you can level but I think the best path is either lava/unrest/UGuk from teens to 29-32 and uguk until 46 then hole or oot gobs to 50.

Everything up to 10-12ish doesn't really matter, but gfay has CB and FP area has befallen and ro stuff.

If you really want to go off the beaten path, do lake rathe arena entrance from like 10-15. Then do the 3 guard span until 20. Then go to CT and do crocs until you can start doing the temple. Afterward go to lguk.
Hole wont be around until both dragons die so you're kind of stuck with gobs or one of the shitty spots.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Hole wont be around until both dragons die so you're kind of stuck with gobs or one of the shitty spots.

I actually did not know that was what opened the hole. on both TLPs it was already open by the time I was in the 40s heh. I actually think that gobs might be slightly faster if you don't have to share them.

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
What about Runnyeye? Is that place worth xp'ing in, especially with the good drops? No one ever mentions the place.

rad

Lord of Guk
Take it from me as I farmed a fair amount of BAMs on phinny, it's going to be a shit show of epic proportions.

Might as rename the zone to Salt Mines Inc, Norrath Division.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rad you know Bobby made like 400+ Krono on BAMs in classic, not the most but he was up there with the big boys.

rad

Lord of Guk
Haha no doubt. I assumed Bobby had his fingers in all manners of things :D

Biggest BAM score I had was a stretch from Christmas eve - day. Not a soul in sight but my sorry ass for what seemed like an eternity.

I really over did it on phinny though, I was camping shit at all hours (work from home) on top of Batphones. Can't do that this time, I'll enjoy my lowly stash and call it a day. I'm a small fish in compared to most of you crazies. :lumie:

Phinny was one hell of a time though, you guys made it very enjoyable.

Sterling

El Presidente
Haha no doubt. I assumed Bobby had his fingers in all manners of things :D

Biggest BAM score I had was a stretch from Christmas eve - day. Not a soul in sight but my sorry ass for what seemed like an eternity.

I really over did it on phinny though, I was camping shit at all hours (work from home) on top of Batphones. Can't do that this time, I'll enjoy my lowly stash and call it a day. I'm a small fish in compared to most of you crazies. :lumie:

Phinny was one hell of a time though, you guys made it very enjoyable.
Should come back to Phinny! Just coming up on some good shit and plenty of time to catch up since it's all easy farming and LDoNs right now.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
For sure man, I'm going to be doing GoD and OOW still on Phinny and would love to see you back Rad.

rad

Lord of Guk
<3 - I have an unhealthy obsession with early EQ, only reason I'm giving it a go again is because of it being locked.

Enjoyed being your uber supreme buff bitch for 9 months but the time hath passed!