Superfuse (AARPG)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Missed the free weekend but the game releases in just a few hours (4am CST).

Looks really good, definitely worth trying for $25.00 (USD).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
Nice - watching retromation's lets try of this was enough for me to wishlist it a while back. I liked the way the skills combined in nonsensical ways - nice change from the boring, safe, extra-balanced approach to this shit that's been peddled lately. Fuck all the '+0.5% damage to blue laser' style 'upgrades'.

Hopefully the finished thing is as fun as it looked.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
9% positive reviews, off to a good start. Also Denuvo.

Hekotat

I'm actually really enjoying this so far. We'll see how it holds up.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It looks cool but also sounds like it’s very early access. I’ll probably check it out when it’s closer to release.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Mostly positive from the reviews I can see, most of the negatives must be non-English.
Yeah there were only 11 reviews when I saw it, one positive. Looked like it was just released and servers crashing.

Hekotat

Yeah there were only 11 reviews when I saw it, one positive. Looked like it was just released and servers crashing.

Servers are getting hammered per their discord. Some of the reviews are hilarous, people complaining about items that you don't get for about 30 mins with 5 mins played, lol.

Can you imagine how bad reviews would have been for WoW when it released with all the server issues it had. So many entitled low IQ retards these days.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I tried it out and its a blatant Diablo clone. This is not a bad thing as its very smooth and decently well done art direction.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Isn't the creator of Project Diablo 2 working on this as well? Senpaisomething I think? That is likely why its very Diablo II like.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Affirmative

thats-damn-good-thats-good.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Mmm, this is a release to early access, not an actual release. It's very buggy and unfinished.
ITs like the new kickstarter and too many of these just dont even get finished. Or if they do its like YEARS of waiting.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Not *quite* as bad as kickstarter, but early access is a crapshoot. I've had pretty good experiences lately though - Across the Obelisk, Dyson Sphere Program, Tower Tactics Liberation were all worth way more than the purchase price even in early access. Wartales wasn't bad too.

This one I'd give it 6 months and see what they've done in the meantime, very much not worth the rather exorbitant price currently - it looks especially bad in comparison to inkbound, which is marked as a pre-alpha demo but is polished as fuck and not trying to get retail prices ( or any prices for that matter ).