Superman: Unbound (DC Animated)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did anyone see this? i hadn't even heard of it until about 5 minutes ago during random internetting... it's Animated DC so i'm sure it's as good as all the rest, but it came out towards the beginning of the year and i haven't heard ANYTHING about it. as opposed to flashpoint paradox which had ample advertisements.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Someone started up a DC Animation thread in the TV House, but it really never took off.

I saw Superman: Unbound a while back, and it was pretty decent.

I actually downloaded some of the other DC animated movies too, but still need to watch them. They're usually pretty good.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah i watched flashpoint earlier today. really enjoyed it. that and under the red hood i REALLY enjoyed. and i SWEAR i saw a dc animated thread... but i couldn't find it... it's in the TV house?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I generally turn a blind eye on plot and space magic in comic book movies/adaptations, but this one was SO over the top. It's War of the Worlds bacteria-killing-aliens and Signs H2O allergic invaders over the top.

I've seen most of the DC Universe movies, and this is among the worst, if not the worst they've done, at least plot wise.