Survivor 26: Caramoan

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That would be dumb though because that's like 4x the chance of winning a million

Maybe they're going to let some bloods out of prison vs.... umm... Nagas.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely two Scimitars, which originate from Southwest Asia (Middle East). The boat is the same design or style of a Chinese boat. Then you have the couple on the right, who are clearly holding hands and appear to have a family or a spouse relationship. Maybe it is Siblings (blood) vs Water (fiance's). Drama, breaking up families and marriages, lol?

Regardless, I think you are definitely going to have people on the show that know one another and have relationships outside of the game in the real world.

rrr_img_24773.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh yeah, one other thing...what's the delay on these airing? I thought it was just a few months. But Brenda is about to give birth...so was she pregnant on the show, and they missed that? Or did she get pregnant during? Or is there really almost a year between filming and airing?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Think last season and the one before it were shot at the same time around last June or so...Brenda's bf probably thought it's time to impregnate this bitch when she got back. (I hope it comes out looking like Cochran)

lindz

#DDs
Oh yeah, one other thing...what's the delay on these airing? I thought it was just a few months. But Brenda is about to give birth...so was she pregnant on the show, and they missed that? Or did she get pregnant during? Or is there really almost a year between filming and airing?
When Malcolm did season 25's reunion show he had already finished season 26, he mentioned only having a week off between seasons. They have been shooting the fall and spring seasons back to back for several years now so they can use the same place and save resources.

We saw the same thing with season 19 and 20. Russel had a week off in between the two which had a lot to do with him playing the game the very same way. He didn't know he hadn't won his first season.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't watch the finale until tonight so Adam12 please don't read this post.

I agree with everyone that this was a classic season and Cochrane is one of the best winners ever. He was solid in all aspects of the game and his commentary was comedy gold throughout the season. I have literally never been happier for anyone who won survivor.

I'm glad that they brought back the camera gag where Probst looks like he walked all the way from Caramoan to Los Angeles with the vote barrel under his arm. I don't think they did that last season and I was disappointed.

Malcolm with his feathered hair at the finale looked like the ultimate soap opera douche bag and I think he has a bright future in that career.

I think Brenda probably imagined her little gag with making Dawn take her teeth out seeming less dickish than it came across in real life but she had to stick with it once she started it.

I am a Boston Rob fan but I bet that book is fucking terrible.

This season had everything. Big personalities, crazy people, huge blindsides, serious hunger, badass challenges, epic tribals, you name it, this season delivered.

My prediction for next season is that they will have relatives on the show, but not returning players. Bringing back Russell or Boston Rob for the 4th time would be stupid at this point. I think it will be new players but they will all be husband and wife, father/mother and son/daughter and brother/sister. It's cruel, but that's what we watch Survivor for.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only just now got to see the finale. Great season, very satisfying having Cochran win, and with a clean sweep. Dawn is no goddamn survivor villain. She is just a very weak soul who is irritating because she believes she is a pillar of strength.

LOL@: No one asking Sherri any real questions and most not even addressing her at all at the final jury.
Brenda scaring me somewhat with the butthurt X30, making Dawn take her teeth out.
Dawn taking her teeth out and jutting her lower jaw pronouncedly forward to accentuate the most fucked up look ive seen in a while.
Sherri telling Erik to go jump in a lake when he felt the need to make sure she realized just what a coattail rider she was. Let's be honest, the bitch never had a real chance to do much other than silently hang on and take what was given to her.
And yes, holy shit, Dog Bars. Eddie is like a poorly written character in a dumb comedy.
The delicious irony of watching Reynold do a good job of telling Dawn that she is a phony.

Blood Vs. Water gives me bad vibes =(

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Blood vs Water info is already out. Basically it's Favorites vs Family.

Spoiled tribes (not 100% on the breakdown, but apparently the cast is set):

Blood
Aras Baskauskas + brother
Laura Morett + daughter
RC Saint-Amour + father
Tina Wesson + daughter
Gervase Peterson + brother? son? cousin?

vs

Water
Tyson Apostol + girlfriend
Colton Cumbie + boyfriend
Rupert Bonehman + wife
Monica Culpepper + husband
Kat Edorsson + boyfriend

I can count 2 fucking people on this list that I'd love to see on the show again. Aras (Season 12 winner...he's awesome) and Tyson (awesome). Monica and RC are hot as fuck, but pretty irrelevant. Rupert for the 4th time is terrible, arrrrr, and Colton should have been shot after his season.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
God I hope that is not accurate at all... but I know that it is. Colton? Really? And his boyfriend? Are you serious? It's not that he's gay, it's the fact that he is completely intolerant to anyone else and is a complete scumbag. The only way Colton would be entertaining was if they put him, Naonka, Randy, and Alicia Rosa on one tribe. Rupert... this will be his fourth time no? His first season was before I started watching Survivor, and I was excited when he was going to be on Heroes vs Villians, but I found him to be rather annoying more than anything.

Aras is ok, but honestly in a season full of characters he wasn't one of them. Not saying he didn't play a good game but Cirie, Shane, and that dude who was a challenge beast stole the attention. I agree Tyson is awesome and will assuredly be entertaining. If she can shelve that annoying laugh, RC is easy on the eyes as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The third person on the water tribe.... FUCK!!!! STOP PUTTING HIM ON THE SHOW HE WAS ONLY COOL FOR ONE SEASON

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's going to be tough to top this season, but with RC's titties and Colton's complete disdain for minorities, there is potential entertainment.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really thought we'd get a season with no returning players. Seems like doing it back to back is a bit much.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
*Insert pict of Fonzie water skiing and a shark* Come on CBS, this show works because of its fundamental premise - throw people on an island and watch them ride the line between cooperation, and slitting each other's throats for a million dollars. This level of gimmickry is not warranted and takes away from that premise. Would just love to see a crop of brand new people play the fucking game of Survivor.

lindz

#DDs
Seriously... Colton... The most disgusting human being to ever appear on that show. It is truly offensive that would even consider bringing him back. Bringing back polarizing characters is one thing, but that guy was absolutely repulsive.

And I don't get the RC thing, for real. I have a total girl crush on Parvati and Brenda, but RC? I can't get past her terrible face.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh, I agree. Her face is something I wouldn't want to wake up to everyday... but a nice set of fun bags never hurt anyone.