Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I'm kind of in the same boat. They seem to refuse to let the game play out organically. Like no one seems to really give a flying fuck anymore about positioning their tribe to actually win challenges. Gen X had some extreme tard-level vote outs if that was a concern.
everyone has a "coast" on through mentality, they no longer care about sacrificing their team cuz it's so fucking short, who gives a fuck.

I remember previous seasons where tribes had a "ride or die" mentality, you almost couldn't break shit up when they did a 20day swap then a merge.

I mean, Gabon is one of my fav's and w/o such "ride or die" strategies, we wouldn't have shit like this
0k9kocr.gif

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah it seems dumb the best way to play the game is to not play the game until the merge. I'm used to the older seasons where a power alliance starts early during the tribal stage and continues to balldrag everyone post-merge. Anymore with HII and these swaps and early merges they're trying their best to make sure shits just volatile.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Black girl was right, they fucked up with shit beach green team.

They shoulda drawn new buffs, then have a challenge and loser team gets shit beach, not just fucking random.

Also, they're completely white washing this season.

and they're ugly too, that's the shitty part, at least have good looking whiteys, no, they are all fucking ugly, except dreamy Ken, i mean shit, that's what it comes down to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

They shoulda drawn new buffs, then have a challenge and loser team gets shit beach, not just fucking random.

and they're ugly too, that's the shitty part, at least have good looking whiteys, no, they are all fucking ugly, except dreamy Ken, i mean shit, that's what it comes down to.

I'd love to fuck the shit out of Ziggy. They aren't all ugly. lol

David getting another idol is crazy to me. I agree about the third beach shit. It's straight up bullshit that they do that. I wish she would have flipped him off. I hope Michaela or Ken wins. Another thing about Michaela is that she is a pretty good swimmer which goes against a Survivor trope. The Figgy and Taylor crap needs to be broken up. One of them needs to be voted out ASAP.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Another thing about Michaela is that she is a pretty good swimmer which goes against a Survivor trope.
I think the only other good black swimmer was J-son from Russells season, tall black guy, i think he played that gay water sport where you throw some ball around.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I always tell myself that they save the best raw beech for the 'have to build everything over again' beech. Like, best fishing, gathering ect. Probably not though, it's pretty fucken unfair.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Survivor is not, nor has it ever been, fair. The best player doesn't always win and people lose all the time for no fault of their own. I guess that's too bad, but it keeps things interesting.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hannah is just a ridiculous person. She and David seem like they're cut from the same cloth.

Edit: Ha. That was unintentional. I wrote that before finishing the episode. I like that David said he and Zeke are cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Hannah calling in medical for a panic attack while sitting on the bench during a reward challenge and actually saying "You're not going to let me die right?" has to be in contention for the weeniest moment in the history of Survivor.

Big move by Adam this week. On the face of it I think it was probably a stupid move even though I badly wanted it to happen for my own rooting interests. The smart move here is the boring one. You've got the numbers, you're in good with the alliance, and since Figgy and Taylor are fucking morons, you should be able to manipulate them and vote them out at your convenience. Is a power couple a threat? Sure, if one of them is actually playing the game, but in this case they weren't. They had to be broken up at some point, but not before the merge and certainly not before the millennials had a dominant advantage going into the merge. That said, I am a committed Ken and Jessica supporter at this point and I was nervous Ken was going home so I'm glad it happened. Also, we got a lot more than we needed of their cutsie relationship in which they actually made up a hashtag for themselves WHILE playing survivor. Fucking morons. Taylor can leave any time as well now. I'm glad they at least showed how pathetically their attempt to keep their relationship secret failed. I wish them well and hope that they get married and make many beautiful and stupid children, but I've seen all of them on survivor that I need to see.

Zeke on the other hand, I think has good reason to switch sides. He was perpetually on the bottom in the millennial tribe and seems to have made a real connection with Chris and possibly David. If they lose next week and boot out Michelle that would be huge. Michelle is the most dangerous player on the millennials and if they go into the merge with Michelle gone and both Adam and Zeke having flipped to the Gen-X tribe, the millennials are probably fucked.

Michaela continues to be a badass but I continue to believe that she can't win. She will have a big target on her back for being so dominant in the challenges come the merge and her social game is just not good enough to save her. She is awesome though.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Hannah calling in medical for a panic attack while sitting on the bench during a reward challenge and actually saying "You're not going to let me die right?" has to be in contention for the weeniest moment in the history of Survivor.

I don't know if you've ever actually had a panic attack, but I legit feel like I'm going to die when I have them, it's so fucking uncomfortable. Heart rate, breathing, and blood pressure all skyrocket, strange sensations all over the body, often accompanied by chest pain and an almost unbearable fight or flight reaction... it's fucking awful man.

I'm glad Ken survived, he's really grown on me. Wish they had voted out Taylor instead since I think Figgy at least had a little bit of sense to her, but oh well.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't know if you've ever actually had a panic attack, but I legit feel like I'm going to die when I have them, it's so fucking uncomfortable. Heart rate, breathing, and blood pressure all skyrocket, strange sensations all over the body, often accompanied by chest pain and an almost unbearable fight or flight reaction... it's fucking awful man.
OK, but it seems you and Hannah have had experience w/ panic attacks b4, so you know wtf is happening to your body. Sorta like when an asthma guy is like "holy shit i need my inhaler or i'm gonna hyperventilate" She was playing it off like it was the first time this shit was happening to her and she didn't know wtf was going to happen.

Btw, now that Hannah is shedding some baby fat, she seems to have some kind of Victoria Secrets body hidden underneath those glasses, she still has a paper bag face, but whatevas

I'm still on team Ken

I would be on team Michala, but I know she's gonna be gone right at the merge, no way they're gonna allow a strong smart black girl to stick around that long.

gak

<Gold Donor>
"They voted me off 'cause I'm so strong. They're lucky they voted me off because I would have voted off all their asses..."

Insufferable cunt to the end. Hopefully the millennial reactions next week will be funny.

tri.jpg

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

I believe you, I'm just saying that when you tell people about your panic attacks they probably aren't thinking "Wow, you sound super manly."

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"They voted me off 'cause I'm so strong. They're lucky they voted me off because I would have voted off all their asses..."

Insufferable cunt to the end. Hopefully the millennial reactions next week will be funny.

View attachment 94756
Honestly, I don't think anyone on the millennials, other than Figgy's girlfriend(I forget her name) will give a shit. As shown in the last two episodes, several millennials and gen-x are crossing over to form alliances.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Honestly, I don't think anyone on the millennials, other than Figgy's girlfriend(I forget her name) will give a shit. As shown in the last two episodes, several millennials and gen-x are crossing over to form alliances.
Yea the fat millenial looks more like a Genx anyway, and he's gonna team up with skinny wimp? that'll be cool

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Holy shit, David(skinny wimp) is seriously the worst. If that wasn't just hilarious editing during the challenge, I don't even know what to say about that dude. He's just so pathetic looking during these challenges.