Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So from what my detective skills have revealed I now believe "Kayla" is a m2f that fathered their first son, transitioned, then got caught sleeping with tyen tyen , which is when he realized he just dicked the father of his first child and thus why this separation is so contentious.
Also fuck you Gavinmad Gavinmad , beaten!

Yeah his 'detective skills' consisted of listening to me tell him part of the story on discord then rushing here to ruin my surprise. Fucking honorless faggot.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But yes, short version is that Kayla is the father and Tyen had no idea that 'she' was a m2f trans, much less the actual father of his wife's first child. One of those lottery winner struck by lightning moments, like the universe bestowed this drama upon the world as an act of providence. To give Tyen a little credit, 'she' is one of those rare dudes who had a freakishly flawless transition, or else had the money for one of the best plastic surgeons in the world, cause that don't look like no ex-man.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I dunno, kinda looked like an uglier trex to me, if that's even possible. Probably a dude.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I have now seen the pics of who I presume is "Kayla" and I would definitely toss a cock her way.

If it’s Kayla O., yeah I would too. Not super hot or anything close, but a few steps above swamp donkey

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Is Kayla black or white? If the white one I would totally hit.

Also, for those questioning. I have no reason to not believe this is totally legit. Based off posts on FB/IG I've been wondering whats up in Tyen/Trex World over the past 6 months.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How about you faggots post some pictures then.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What a great fucking day. Pool finally hit 80, it’s 90 degrees out not a cloud in sky, margarita machine going strong, and while paddling around the pool this thread gets rockin. Think this is actually the highlight of a great day

5562EE7B-BF5A-46F8-9A70-EEE07B7443D9.jpeg

• 13Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 13 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm calling so much goddamn bullshit right now on the "the tranny is really the daddy of the first baby" stuff lol

Sorry but no. Garbage.

Shit has gone off the rails and the thread is no longer going to deliver.

Thanks tyen tyen and trex trex for sucking so hard.

• 3Like
  • 3Hodjing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
There is no way what I just read as a summary is real.

I will literally die from my brain imploding its humor center due to its subconscious knowledge it will never find anything funnier than this.

• 1Worf