Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Haus

<Silver Donator>
We could sponsor a kid. Just one though. Tyen must choose. We want weekly letters and pictures of the progress.

Make one of their kids like the FoH class hamster, and we all get to take it home to take care of it for a week or something?

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
The oldest is not his. Know it for a fact because the kids DNA shows they aren't full brothers. While I birthed them both. Getting a restraining order for his harassment so I can't go on a whole lot longer, he has no money and used my family for mine so don't make those jokes. Or think I was a parasite on him.

I walked in on him fucking kayla. I got arrested. Good times. Anyone in love or married understands the situation. I lost my mind.

• 4Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
AMA nerds. Tyen is full of shit and getting pressed with charges for harassment.

Yep. An alcoholic. Talked about this in the addiction thread.

babe you cant call this an AMA if youre not answering any questions

now tell us what your happiest memory of being with Tyen is?

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
The oldest is not his. Know it for a fact because the kids DNA shows they aren't full brothers. While I birthed them both. Getting a restraining order for his harassment so I can't go on a whole lot longer, he has no money and used my family for mine so don't make those jokes. Or think I was a parasite on him.

I walked in on him fucking kayla. I got arrested. Good times. Anyone in love or married understands the situation. I lost my mind.

Ok so can you confirm if Kayla has D's or not?

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

what sex position were they in when this happened?

im trying to visualize it.

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 14 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Definitely not take home. A weekly Dear FoH letter telling us how the money we are providing gives 2 meals a day and is helping his village dig a new well suffices.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
tyen tyen , i understand that youre probably talking to the cops right now but if you cant edit out the name in the video titles in like the next half hour, ill have to take them down.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Amazing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

trex trex , so you cheated on him first it sounds. whos baby is it then? some one night stand rand?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
Long term career plans: got into med school I start in August. I guess that's long term? For a complete tard who married an asshole, I get A+ grades.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Haram

trex

Queen Bee
Shit. My sponsor tells me to say I'm a "recovering alcoholic". I'm a sober alcoholic. Weird, right?

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Long term career plans: got into med school I start in August. I guess that's long term? For a complete tard who married an asshole, I get A+ grades.

a doctor and a full time mom and a full time alkie? how will you find the time?

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

lol med school.

Good luck. Maybe before you start becoming a world star doctor you should try and just be a mom to the kids you only see twice a month.

i built 4 iphone apps, worked at a restaraunt, and raised two kids by myself all in the past 3 months.

Oh wait, i also broke my fuckin leg too.

Werlstar dad, shit mom

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm

Stay away from the children's wing. Or stoves. And underwear.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users