SWTOR

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been playing this the last few weeks. I only tried it in beta but didn't like it then; finding it quite enjoyable now as a casual player.

I've got a level 42 Sith Sorc on Prophecy of the Five. I'm in a throwaway guild for the exp bonuses; anyone on that server/Empire that has a guild I could join? Active end game would be nice as I'd like to try that when I get there.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They need to make a warzone focused on invading other guild flagships but that flagships can be changed week to week in layout with some basic logic thrown in to prevent griefing.

Basically two guild flagships fight while a strike team from each guild attempts to invade the opposing flag ship. The rest of the guildies run interference inside their own flagship while trying to also man cannons onto the opposing ship.

moontayle

Golden Squire
It's a form of content and they aren't charging for it so even if there's an off cycle on heavy stuff like Operations, Flashpoints, PvP maps or GSF stuff I can live with that. But even with stuff like GSF they've managed to surround it with the "story" of the game so I'm sure they have something up their sleeve for this as well.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's a form of content and they aren't charging for it so even if there's an off cycle on heavy stuff like Operations, Flashpoints, PvP maps or GSF stuff I can live with that. But even with stuff like GSF they've managed to surround it with the "story" of the game so I'm sure they have something up their sleeve for this as well.
They hired a MBA or something. This shit is brilliant from a money standpoint. They will milk it like crazy. Moreover they are giving subs more incentives including 1.5m worth of room upgrades and 1k cartel coins. The first hit of cocaine is free.

During the double xp weekend I made out like a bandit. Sold 2m in implants at 75k a pop for lvl37s. 50k for higher and lower lvl purples. Perfect price for f2p players at those lvls needing to get rid of their cash. Good time to be a subbed player

moontayle

Golden Squire
Actually it's 1500 CC total, which is three months worth of subscription CCs. I agree, it's a brilliant move from a monetary standpoint. I mean, Ebon Hawk is already their most populated server in primetime, and the roleplayers are going to eat this up.

Arterial

N00b
I hope the guild ships push the community to make larger guilds, to many little guilds floating around. Coming from EQ/WoW I am used to the uber guilds having like 40-50 members not like 20 :p

Lusiphur

Peasant
So, just re-installed for shits and giggles. Had a sub previously with a 50 Sith Inq and some other toons. I have subbed again and just feel like completing the class stories.
Currently sitting on 2450 CC's. What's useful for a sub player to buy with those?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Rocket Boost with level 3 is the most useful thing I've seen.

Got my Sith Sorc up to 51; looking for a guild on PotFive!

Arakkis

N00b
Thirding the Rocket Boots at lvl 3. If you don't already have it, the account wide artifact equipment unlock is another nice one, as is the third crew skill. The field mail droid, field repair bot, personal starship transport, account wide +1 inventory slots and cargo hold are all nice as well. Other than those, it's all cosmetic shit unless you do the starfighter stuff and convert ship requisition points to fleet requisition points.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Thirding the Rocket Boots at lvl 3. If you don't already have it, the account wide artifact equipment unlock is another nice one, as is the third crew skill. The field mail droid, field repair bot, personal starship transport, account wide +1 inventory slots and cargo hold are all nice as well. Other than those, it's all cosmetic shit unless you do the starfighter stuff and convert ship requisition points to fleet requisition points.
I don't have Rocket Boots or most of this shit in the Cartel Market window (which is also a pain to search), so I am a little confused.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
How much has been added to the space combat since release ? Enjoyed that even if it was on rails.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't have Rocket Boots or most of this shit in the Cartel Market window (which is also a pain to search), so I am a little confused.
Open the Legacy window from the top bar menu.
Browse in there, I think it's under "common" or something like that, can't check right now.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
they added some heroic ones a bit ago that were pretty hard from what i remember,
The 50+ ones require about 1m in upgrades and about an hour or two to learn each mission. As it's still a rail or rollercoaster game it's just a matter of learning them. There's 5-6 and each gives classic coms for every completion. Most people just skip em and do dailies for coms. I like them though.

The first time you play one you'll likely die in about 30 seconds. Just a matter of being patient, learning them, and using the right abilities, emp, shield boost, etc...