SWTOR

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Republic trooper I got everything including the class buff and all the companions unlocked
Not for us. My Agent and my friend's Commando. We got nothing, except the pat on the back for level 60.

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I went back and checked again just now. And none of them are unlocked. I can summon them (kinda buggy), but in the Legacy thing they aren't unlocked. The thing is, unlocking them gives bonuses which beefs up other companions you have running around.

[Edit] Triple checked in general chat to make sure I wasn't bugged.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weird. Because the highest character I had was like 41 before I quit at launch, and when I used mine I had all the companions unlocked and even my Empire characters get the corresponding bounty hunter buff.

Maybe the one you get free is different than the one you can buy? Idk

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I don't want to shit up the thread but I just got a Zakuul taxi from a crate, are they worth much? Not seen one on the AH all week, if not I'll just learn it but as I'm new back I don't want to just waste a million credits if its worth that, if its worth 10k I'll just try it out
smile.png

moontayle

Golden Squire
If the Cartel icon is gold then it's pretty rare but like anything, desire drives an item as much as its availability. Without a base to work off of you can either hop to another server to see what's there or wait and see on your own. It might be worth sitting on.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Oh, those. They're pretty rare in and of themselves, those and the mini-planet decorations.

Zakuul Taxi you say? Vendor sell price is 25k so if it's not worth 1-2m then I'd be surprised. Put it up for 5m with a 1 day timeout. Then back off by 250k until you hit 2m, then hang there until it sells. Someone will want it.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Does anyone have a non-scrub guild willing to accept a random on Harbinger? Closing in on a full stable of 65's and starting to run heroics, would be nice to have some people to chat to.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's not a cartel item, its an alliance crate item so I'm guessing worth between not much and fuck all
smile.png
Be patient. Some shit is really rare. If your server doesn't have one put any affordable price you want.

A year or so ago I sold a Regulator title for 15m creds to some nut job completionist.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Taxi won't sell for that much, there's too many people running heroics and turning in crates so the supply is never going to be low enough to make bank on. Some people look for specific planetary displays since there's like 6 of them but even those aren't sold for too much.

edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU bid refund on a 3949 hypercrate on JC. Wasn't fast enough.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
I don't want to shit up the thread but I just got a Zakuul taxi from a crate, are they worth much? Not seen one on the AH all week, if not I'll just learn it but as I'm new back I don't want to just waste a million credits if its worth that, if its worth 10k I'll just try it out
smile.png
Remember searching for vehicles is buggered at the moment, you need to have nothing in the search field, change it to alphabetical order and jump to the last page.
I've had some really cheap vehicles because people are putting them up day after day and no one is buying them ( as they can't find them on search) and reducing the buyout price each time.
Long may it continue!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gold/Silver/Bronze packs return for only one week next Tuesday.

Gree event next week (presumably with fixed pvp achievements), Rakghoul - Tatooine (the prior bugged one) after that, then Bounty.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I haven't played in a while, but is the Marksman-Sniper relatively the same as it was? They had like 4 pre-battle buff abilities and an delayed strike AOE you popped before firing off your 3-4 main cycle abilities. Seemed like they had more buff abilities than actual attack abilities.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So I made a Vanguard and I already had a JK, funny how easier the rotation is for a Vanguard and it has significantly less cooldowns to worry about too.
Enjoying the JK more tho, for whatever reason, even tho it's quite a bit more tricky to play well IMO.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Gold/Silver/Bronze packs return for only one week next Tuesday.

Gree event next week (presumably with fixed pvp achievements), Rakghoul - Tatooine (the prior bugged one) after that, then Bounty.
As someone that has CC sitting around but rarely plays - would those be a good thing to buy, and why/which ones?

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Is anyone playing this at lvl65 (PvP or PvE) and if so where? Just rolled up a Juggernaut 1-65 and have my old Jedi to work up as well but my server is pretty dead (Legacy of the Five).
Character transfers are cheap and I'd like to be where the people are before I start any more characters. Harbinger looks pretty busy most nights.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Harbinger is my server of choice, just finishing up the my story quests for all 8 classes now. I main a powertech and sorcerer.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ok question
I boosted a vanguard to 60, finished chapter IX, and i noticed i now have quests in my ship for chapter III IV and V end quests (which is vanilla story line, Hutts and Revan)
If i do those do i unlock get credit for the storyline for this character?

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ok question
I boosted a vanguard to 60, finished chapter IX, and i noticed i now have quests in my ship for chapter III IV and V end quests (which is vanilla story line, Hutts and Revan)
If i do those do i unlock get credit for the storyline for this character?
My understanding is that boosted characters cannot get story line credit. Someone can correct me if i'm wrong.