SWTOR

Generol_sl

shitlord
Uh yeah I just saw that trailer. Why the fuck would any player characters not want to side with Revan?
I haven't played the game in some time. I really enjoyed the stories in many cases. That said, I fully agree with you. Siding with Revan would be my choice.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
New expansion announced,Shadow of Reven.

- Level 60
- New Discipline character customization (Dulfy post:SWTOR Developer Update: Introduction to Disciplines - Dulfy) Apparently a major overhaul of the talent trees.
- 2 new planets, Rishi and Yavin IV
- 2 new Tactical FPs and 4 HMs (probably just HM versions of the Forged Alliance ones)
- 2 new Operations

Set to release December 9th. If you preorder before November 2nd you get 1-week early access and characters get 12x exp boost until December.
eek.png
12x? Really? Not a typo?
I'm tempted, so I can just finish all the stories super quickly
biggrin.png

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's tempting to play to finish the story I haven't completed yet.

I wonder how long it takes to play through the class storylines at 12X xp. It probably creates some gearing issues though.
smile.png

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This storymode xp-boost is really tempting, but i have no time before the end of the year (getting ready for WOD & playing D3+PoE in between is more than enough). I hope they will do this again in the future, like double xp weekend. They could just activate the boost for a month for subscribers. Another possibility is they will permanetly activate it for subscibers when they get to the next expansion, so people can catch up quickly...I like it better than the "pay 50$ for a lvl90" thing Blizz does.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it's tempting to play to finish the story I haven't completed yet.

I wonder how long it takes to play through the class storylines at 12X xp. It probably creates some gearing issues though.
smile.png
I think I'll probably have to start using quest rewards, or just by crappy blues/greens off of vendors. I usually have fun twinking as I level but if I'm replacing gear a couple times a gaming session I think I'll just not bother until I have trouble with content, the game is pretty easy leveling normally after all.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Might be tempting enough to resub. I'd like to play through some of the stories. Although is there any option to turn the exp boost off? Is it a permanent thing? I actually enjoyed a lot of the main planet story lines and hadn't seen the Republic side ones yet...wouldn't want to basically skip over those because I was completely out-leveling them because of the bonus.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Might be tempting enough to resub. I'd like to play through some of the stories. Although is there any option to turn the exp boost off? Is it a permanent thing? I actually enjoyed a lot of the main planet story lines and hadn't seen the Republic side ones yet...wouldn't want to basically skip over those because I was completely out-leveling them because of the bonus.
I haven't seen a way to turn it off. It's temporary in the sense that after December 2 it's gone.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't seen a way to turn it off. It's temporary in the sense that after December 2 it's gone.
That's not so bad then, use it exclusively to see the class stories you want to blitz through. With the legion of crafting alts my brother and I had wouldn't be an issue to have mods made up for gearing.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
This exp thing is amazing! It's basically what I've always wanted them to do with the game. Now I can 100% play it like a single player game.

The thing that kept me from playing was that I wanted to play through all the story lines and in order to do so I either had to grind dungeons or redo the same planet missions with each character. With this new exp boost I can play it solo with no issue at all.

Zarken

Trakanon Raider
Havent bought the xp yet. Im personally worried about the gearing with 12x class xp. Ive had some trouble with some of the chapter end bosses on some toons. However really look forward to just doing the stories for all the classes!

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Havent bought the xp yet. Im personally worried about the gearing with 12x class xp. Ive had some trouble with some of the chapter end bosses on some toons. However really look forward to just doing the stories for all the classes!
Buy greens on the GTN, or mods for orange gear. At 0-30, I've only gotten a few new pieces at lvl 20 and lvl 30. Had no problem soloing the content.

Arterial

N00b
Once you get to 47 head to makeb, each quest is pretty much a level i went from 47-53 in a under two hours, you now get that healing buff from the GSI terminal

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Goddamn them. I'm getting sucked back in. Fuck growing up with a lightsaber fetish.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
it would've been grand if this was released at another time but man, I'm going to play WoD by then so it will have to wait if I ever get the star wars tingles again...

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
it would've been grand if this was released at another time but man, I'm going to play WoD by then so it will have to wait if I ever get the star wars tingles again...
Right now is the best time to sub, because you get the 12x Experience boost until December 1st. If you sub for a month you can get as many characters as you can to 55, and ready for whenever you want to start the new expansion.

This morning I got an Assassin to 31 in 6 hours.