TABG (Totally Accurate Battle Grounds)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Currently FTP and probably the funniest BR in the market. We have been playing the hell out of it since the last patch and having a great time, it's really hard to rage since it's so funny. Like watching a guy Matrix bullet time dodge out a window and blow Muurloen Muurloen 's face off with a Blunderbuss.

Highly recommend if you're looking for some pure fun. Do keep in mind servers are getting pummeled due to the popularity of the game during prime time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thought this was a bump to an old thread, been out for a long while i thought. Updated full release?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Thought this was a bump to an old thread, been out for a long while i thought. Updated full release?
Full release and free to play. I haven't laughed this hard since chivalry released.

Tie in crazy spells, weapons, randomly tailored matches (all black powder weapons only for example), rare weapons, grenades and extremely satisfying sniping action and it makes for a great time.

There is also a "gulag" type system and a souls/ressurct towers to revive fallen teammates.

I'll end up streaming this some since it's that funny.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Full release and free to play. I haven't laughed this hard since chivalry released.

Tie in crazy spells, weapons, randomly tailored matches (all black powder weapons only for example), rare weapons, grenades and extremely satisfying sniping action and it makes for a great time.

There is also a "gulag" type system and a souls/ressurct towers to revive fallen teammates.

I'll end up streaming this some since it's that funny.
Now your making me miss mordhau. Shame on the start of my 12 hour 4 day work week.