Tak3n

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didnt think when i was younger and watching the predator, rambo, the terminator etc, that later on my defacto action movie star would be Liam Neeson but hey... he so is. Ill watch this.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
As long as they keep making these, I'll keep paying to see them.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think I watched it on a flight or something. I barely remember it. The main villain is the Dos Equis guy, basically. Not bad, but not good.

5863426_orig.png

Grivyn

Molten Core Raider
I think this is a reference to the first taken when he speaks too the bad guy via phone from the perspective of the cop. He does his "i will find you and i will kill you" spiel and the bad guy replies "good luck" and hangs up.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I can't think of another actor that has enjoyed a back-end Renaissance via action movies like Neeson. Movie may have a stupid name but I'd pony up a few bucks to see it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think this is a reference to the first taken when he speaks too the bad guy via phone from the perspective of the cop. He does his "i will find you and i will kill you" spiel and the bad guy replies "good luck" and hangs up.
Are you sure?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Can anyone verify this?

spronk

FPS noob
I LOVE ME SOME LIAM NEESONS

its an easy movie to make fun of but that trailer did look pretty damn cool. the daughter was in a tv show i watched this summer, i think the one where the presidents kid got kidnapped and shit. Stick with your formula Liam, don't go all Expendables 3 on us

Szlia

Maggie Grace was in the penultimate season of Californication (no president children in that though).