Tales From the Borderlands - Telltale Games + Borderlands

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
This looks good. I love TellTale games.

@Deathwing, essentially yeah. More story based.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a little skeptical then. I think Borderlands works best with combat and story essentially side by side because they're both a bit shallow. Maybe if they give someone other than Burch a try, it will turn out better. The story and humor in BL3 was one its worst features.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Telltale is much, much better about telling and delivering story than the other games. I wouldn't be too concerned with how BL currently delivers the story because Telltale will do it differently.

I also noticed Telltale is coming out with a Game of Thrones game as well

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The first episode came out today. I found I couldn't stop once I started, damn good and fits in well with the Borderlands universe

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
One of the best hours ive spent on these telltale games. I found it to be much. More enjoyable than the walking dead games IMO

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've never played any of the Borderland games, but Walking Dead & Wolf Among Us were both awesome. I've heard great things about the Game of Thrones Telltale game (I'm waiting til more episodes are out before I play it). So of course I'll be picking this up. Although, just like the GoT one, I'll wait til at least 3 or 4 episodes are out.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Smart.....wish i would have. I couldn't put it down until the credits were rolling and the 2nd isnt out yet
frown.png
And yea, Wolf Among us was amazing as well.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I like the TT game but I just can't bring myself to buy them at launch and wait for each episode when I know that once all episodes are released the game will go on sale at Steam for under $10 and I can play through the whole thing at once rather than wait a month or more for 2 hours of play

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Whoa necro bump, but yeah this is the best of Telltale's adventure games in my opinion.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Necrobump as New Tales of the Borderlands came out today. Still early going, but it definitely has the feel of the original. Will be interesting to see if it shares it's same spirit all the way through.

The main crux of a scientist who makes a non-lethal not-gun-device that nevertheless seems to be incredibly destructive is certainly a very Borderlands concept.