Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
It's created by robots?

It's a piece of fiction ffs, dan harmon would be the one doing real harm if he was, which he isn't, he doesn't claim to be a moral authority and he doesn't use said authority to control other people

tldr tanoomba is dumb

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
If anita actually created content and it was her opinion nobody would care, she doesn't and she isn't, she's a self appointed social engineer and she's trying to opress you.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It's a piece of fiction ffs, dan harmon would be the one doing real harm if he was, which he isn't, he doesn't claim to be a moral authority and he doesn't use said authority to control other people

tldr tanoomba is dumb
Sarkeesian doesn't claim to be a moral authority either, and she certainly doesn't use her authority to control other people, unless you've got evidence that shows otherwise (protip: You don't).

If anita actually created content and it was her opinion nobody would care, she doesn't and she isn't, she's a self appointed social engineer and she's trying to opress you.
She's not trying to oppress anyone, unless you've got evidence that shows otherwise (you don't). She literally created content that expressed her point of view, including her concerns. That's it. Your feels-based arguments are getting weaker and weaker. Again, the fact that she offends your snowflake sensibilities does not mean she is causing harm. You'd make a great SJW with this hand-wringing busybodyism, though. I think you missed your calling.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Sarkeesian doesn't claim to be a moral authority either

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHAHDSHDHASDHASHAHSDHAHDAHSDAHSDHASDHASHAHAHAHAHAHSDHASDHASHD
/gasps for air
HAHSHDAHSDHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

now we know why you only feel safe to post in the dumbgeon

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He only restricts himself here because otherwise he's liable to eat a ban.

• 1Solidarity

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHAHDSHDHASDHASHAHSDHAHDAHSDAHSDHASDHASHAHAHAHAHAHSDHASDHASHD
/gasps for air
HAHSHDAHSDHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

now we know why you only feel safe to post in the dumbgeon
How does Sarkeesian claim to be a moral authority? She did claim to be an "expert" on how women are portrayed in video games (for whatever that's worth), but that has nothing to do with moral authority. If there are other claims she has made as to her authority, moral or otherwise, feel free to present them. I know you're not used to backing up your arguments, but there's a first time for everything, right?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Dude comeon
BroadbandCommissionReportLaunch_September2015_RLB_4011_400x267.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
there's no moral authority being projected here? this is your stance?
She was invited to speak there, right? As someone who was excessively targeted for online harassment, her perspective was deemed valuable. How does that mean she's claiming moral authority?

Again (again, again, again), feel free to use her actual words at any point in time instead of posting a picture, a Noam Chomsky video or a list of questionable labels and assuming your point is self-evident.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You think censoring people makes problems go away.
I've never said nor implied this.

Thin skinned little effetes want everyone to handle them with kid gloves, fuck em.

People should be offended.
Except YOU, right? When YOU'RE offended, it's because people are causing REAL HARM and making the world a WORSE PLACE by expressing their points of view, right?

"Good enough for thee, but not for me."

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Except YOU, right? When YOU'RE offended, it's because people are causing REAL HARM and making the world a WORSE PLACE by expressing their points of view, right?

"Good enough for thee, but not for me."

No I don't give a shit because i'm offended you gigantic moron of unbelievable magnitude, I care because the illogic that is spread faultily programs people logic and causes insane outcomes in the real world.

you thinking this is all about feelings is pathetic even for you, who is the stupidest person on this board.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
No I don't give a shit because i'm offended you gigantic moron of unbelievable magnitude, I care because the illogic that is spread faultily programs people logic and causes insane outcomes in the real world.
Well, that's what your feels tell you, anyway. After all, you wouldn't be so offended if it weren't truly harmful, right? Think about the trolls' burner accounts, man!

• 1Picard

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Well, that's what your feels tell you, anyway. After all, you wouldn't be so offended if it weren't truly harmful, right? Think about the trolls' burner accounts, man!

You're determined to make it about feelings because you're a retard who thinks you can just flip any conversation on itself. I explained logically the real world harm you reply with "feelings feelings feelings"

No matter how much time passes tanoomba you manage to one upyourself as a piece of shit.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Did I ever say I was offended? when did that happen? It may But I can't even recall. Notice how I'm not going to obsessively ask you to justify your statement with quotes and pretend not to hear what you said like the tactic you use constantly to stall debate when you're on the backfoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.