Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Take a deep breath, organize your thoughts, and make a point. Knowing Zoe Quinn doesn't make Sarkeesian harmful. You haven't even explained how blocking Tweets is harmful,

you're the biggest retard on the forumns retard, crash overide network works for twitter censoring twitter, anita is an intersecional feminist you're literally to retarded to listen to anita explain what she is to you.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
1: "anita has outsized influence compared to normal person"
2: "how"
1: "through her feminist connections she wormed into tech companies xyz and the united natios, helping her longtime pal become a twitter thought polize
2: "well I don't see why we're bring connections and influence into a discussion about connections and influence"
1: /facepalm

• 1Solidarity

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
you're the biggest retard on the forumns retard, crash overide network works for twitter censoring twitter, anita is an intersecional feminist you're literally to retarded to listen to anita explain what she is to you.

Relax.

No, seriously. We're just having a discussion here. There is zero reason to start frothing at the mouth and pounding at your keyboard like a rabid monkey. Deep breaths, Fana.

Here are some things you apparently don't understand:

- Censorship isn't in and of itself a bad thing. It absolutely CAN be, but there isn't anything inherently wrong with tailoring content to suit an audience.
- Nobody has a right to harass and abuse people over Twitter. Attempting to curb asshole behavior is not by default "destructive".
- People who have been specifically targeted with heavy amounts of harassment and online abuse are obviously more likely to try to take a stand against it. Those who have observed this harassment in real time are likely to support them. There is nothing surprising or wrong with this.
- Twitter, despite its popularity, is not the voice of the internet. ANY point of view, whether or not it can be expressed on Twitter, has a voice on the internet. Proof: Google, Twitter, and the mainstream media working together couldn't keep Trump supporters from being heard and ultimately deciding the election.

I'd like for you to explain to me what you think intersectional feminism is and what about it is inherently harmful. So far you've shown that you're fantastic at hand-wringing and sign-waving, but you have made zero effort to back up literally any of the things you've claimed. It seems that years of preaching to the choir may have made you lazy. The fact that you can shit on SJWs here and get some easy likes does not mean that what you claim is self-evident.

Don't forget: Deep breaths.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
1: "anita has outsized influence compared to normal person"
2: "how"
1: "through her feminist connections she wormed into tech companies xyz and the united natios, helping her longtime pal become a twitter thought polize
2: "well I don't see why we're bring connections and influence into a discussion about connections and influence"
1: /facepalm

"Influence" DOES NOT EQUAL "harm". Watch your goal posts, Fana, they're all over the place.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Adebisi said:
So I'm listening to an old FemFreq video review, because I want to hear Sarky backpedal her bullshit in light of "Trump vs Video Games". Lordy lord, it's as hilariously retarded as it was years ago.

I enjoyed her use of the term "non-player sex object" when referring to female NPCs that are strippers or hookers in sandbox games. Why didn't she also talk about Non-Player Taxi Objects ... I can kill those guys and take their cars, then pick up their fares! Or what about Non-Player Hot Dog Cart Owner Objects? Non-Player Firefighter Objects?

Gotta focus on those wymmin doing the sex! I could also rob business women in GTA, you know.
These are not difficult questions, but then again you weren't really asking, were you?

• 1Bullshit

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"Influence" DOES NOT EQUAL "harm". Watch your goal posts, Fana, they're all over the place.

the harm is the feminist ideology based on critical theory you fucking mongloid, all we were doing was establishing influence which you tried to brush off COMPLETELY.

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
As a single individual? she actually has done outsized harm far beyond any average person, as a representative of an ideology the ideology itself is harm, that's what it wants to accomplish deconstruction and demolition, that's what they TELL YOU they want to do ffs.

You're literally too stupid to argue with, bye.

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
the harm is the feminist ideology based on critical theory you fucking mongloid, all we were doing was establishing influence which you tried to brush off COMPLETELY.

"Anita is booble gooble goo!"

"OK, why is that bad?"

"It's bad because booble gooble goo!"

"What does that mean?"

"It means booble gooble goo! Idiot! You're a real retard! Stupid! Mongoloid! Ummm... Moron!"

You think the talking points you're spouting are self-evident. They're not. You have yet to make a single actual point.

Does Sarkeesian have influence? Yes, she does. Is that, in and of itself, bad? No, of course not. So why is it harmful in this case? Darned if I know, you've provided nothing.

Is Sarkeesian a feminist? Yes, she is. Is that, in and of itself, bad? No, of course not. So what makes it harmful in this case? Darned if I know, you've provided nothing.

Is Sarkeesian friends with Zoe Quinn? Yes, she is. Did she use her influence to help Quinn establish an anti-harassment organization? Yes, she did. Is that, in and of itself, bad? No, of course not. So why is it harmful in this case? Darned if I know, you've provided nothing.

Your statements are not self-evident, Fana. The circle jerk is happy to agree with your conclusions because they don't give a shit if they're justified. This has apparently given you the confidence to think you can handle an actual discussion with someone who isn't in your bubble. I don't take your silly, over-the-top claims at face value, Fana. You're actually going to have to get off your ass and make an actual point at some point.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Must be nice to ignore the what everyone tells you constantly and come back everyday anew like a Alzheimer patient. I think you've been told many times exactly how stupid your thinking is.

Forgot this one.

So then you think that Trump is a sexist, racist, xenophobic, ignorant, lying con man? After all, that's what "everyone" says about him constantly. If "It's been said many times" is your litmus test to verify truth, there are a LOT of unfortunate things you're going to be disappointed to learn are "true".

• 1Worf

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"Anita is booble gooble goo!"

"OK, why is that bad?"

"It's bad because booble gooble goo!"

"What does that mean?"

"It means booble gooble goo! Idiot! You're a real retard! Stupid! Mongoloid! Ummm... Moron!"

You think the talking points you're spouting are self-evident. They're not. You have yet to make a single actual point.

Does Sarkeesian have influence? Yes, she does. Is that, in and of itself, bad? No, of course not. So why is it harmful in this case? Darned if I know, you've provided nothing.

Is Sarkeesian a feminist? Yes, she is. Is that, in and of itself, bad? No, of course not. So what makes it harmful in this case? Darned if I know, you've provided nothing.

Is Sarkeesian friends with Zoe Quinn? Yes, she is. Did she use her influence to help Quinn establish an anti-harassment organization? Yes, she did. Is that, in and of itself, bad? No, of course not. So why is it harmful in this case? Darned if I know, you've provided nothing.

Your statements are not self-evident, Fana. The circle jerk is happy to agree with your conclusions because they don't give a shit if they're justified. This has apparently given you the confidence to think you can handle an actual discussion with someone who isn't in your bubble. I don't take your silly, over-the-top claims at face value, Fana. You're actually going to have to get off your ass and make an actual point at some point.

Here's a lefty professor explaining succinctly why post modernism which Anita pushes is a poison to the world.

p.s. he doesn't resort to looking like a fool using turkey noises in his argument.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Here's a lefty professor explaining succinctly why post modernism which Anita pushes is a poison to the world.

p.s. he doesn't resort to looking like a fool using turkey noises in his argument.
Can you quote Sarkeesian pushing post-modernism? Again, your claim that this is the case is not self-evident.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Every time I come in to check on this thread, I rest easy and secure in the knowledge that I've done the right thing

• 1Solidarity

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba literally hasn't absorbed any of the stuff we've been talking about on this board.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You're literally too stupid to argue with, bye.
So you're going to pretend you didn't change your stance from "she actually has done outsized harm far beyond any average person" (a grandiose statement packed with hyperbole that would be practically impossible to prove) to "anita has outsized influence compared to normal person" (which is a statement no one would disagree with but implies no "harm" at all)?

(I had the "Well... Bye" video queued up but I guess you're not leaving after all.)

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I don't absorb bullshit, I step around it.

you literally miss basic facts and history and stuff, you're like an alzheimers patient everytime I converse with you, nothing learned, nothing remembered.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
So you're going to pretend you didn't change your stance from "she actually has done outsized harm far beyond any average person" (a grandiose statement packed with hyperbole that would be practically impossible to prove) to "anita has outsized influence compared to normal person" (which is a statement no one would disagree with but implies no "harm" at all)?

You has outsized influence peddling harmful ideology, why do you make this so complicated when it's rather simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.