TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She has made the entire music industry her bitch in the same way that Oprah made daytime broadcast industry her bitch.

That said, only 1989 and the newest album are albums that I ever voluntarily listen to lol

Paramore is opening for every show of the European leg of the Eras tour, and that would be awesome to see.
Folklore is good too.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know any Taylor Swift songs at all. There's a lot of gay people in this thread.
You've never heard a Taylor Swift song? Ever?

Sure you haven't, buddy...sure you haven't..

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You've never heard a Taylor Swift song? Ever?

Sure you haven't, buddy...sure you haven't..
I mean, I'm sure there's probably been something playing when I've been out walking somewhere in public or scrolling through videos but I've never consciously, intentionally listened to one of her songs and I don't know any titles or lyrics. I don't even know enough to not like her; the Venn diagram of my areas of interest and Taylor Swift just don't seem to overlap. I guess I do know that she seems to have a lot of celebrity boyfriends that she writes songs about, though, so there's that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I guess I do know that she seems to have a lot of celebrity boyfriends that she writes songs about, though, so there's that.
And how would you know that if you don't intentionally listen to any of her songs or "know any lyrics"?

200.gif

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That's why I made this thread. It would be silly to have all these b movie threads started by dogfucker and the biggest movie of the year not even mentioned.

Ahh yes, the discussion generated by this thread justifies the posting. How very dog fuckerish of you, you dog fucking autist

DickTrickle

And how would you know that if you don't intentionally listen to any of her songs or "know any lyrics"?

200.gif
People write and talk about the most popular singer alive and occasionally I get a snippet?

Bro, I get it, you're a massive fan of her. Just don't project your rationalizations for it. I honestly don't get why it's so hard to believe. There's plenty of pop artists I haven't heard songs of, I'm sure. No one I hang out with listens to her music so why would I even hear it. I probably know all of one or two rap or country songs from the last decade and those are entire genres.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
People write and talk about the most popular singer alive and occasionally I get a snippet?

Bro, I get it, you're a massive fan of her. Just don't project your rationalizations for it. I honestly don't get why it's so hard to believe. There's plenty of pop artists I haven't heard songs of, I'm sure. No one I hang out with listens to her music so why would I even hear it. I probably know all of one or two rap or country songs from the last decade and those are entire genres.
You don't have to be a fucking megafan of hers to know or have heard a good chunk of her songs. She has been around for quite a while. I'm not saying you have to know them by heart, but your whole..

"Hey guys...I'm actually WAAAAAAY too cool and masculine to have EVER heard a Taylor Swift song. Also, my dick is fucking MASSIVE" hipster schtick you have going on is pretty pathetic and sad. Then when called out on it, now you're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to justify how you're akshully the strongest man alive.

We get it bro. You're insecure in your manhood. Nobody is judging you.

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You don't have to be a fucking megafan of hers to know or have heard a good chunk of her songs. She has been around for quite a while. I'm not saying you have to know them by heart, but your whole..

"Hey guys...I'm actually WAAAAAAY too cool and masculine to have EVER heard a Taylor Swift song. Also, my dick is fucking MASSIVE" hipster schtick you have going on is pretty pathetic and sad. Then when called out on it, now you're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to justify how you're akshully the strongest man alive.

I had never heard of Taylor Swift before seeing the goat song on Youtube, but that was like a decade ago.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

It's just a fact that I haven't. You're bleating about how no one could ever not know her music is fucking bizarre to me. You just live in an entirely different world that you can't even imagine the possibility of someone not knowing her music. It's not about being masculine and all this other shit you're projecting about that I never said or alluded to. I listened and liked plenty of Madonna in my day (who seems like a reasonable comparison).

You're a self confessed fanatic (as clearly shown in your initial post in this thread) so I don't think you have much objectivity on the topic here. Talking about insecurity when you're trying to rationalize your obsession by thinking no one in the world could escape her seductive charms. Stick to simping and jerking off to her.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Think the only songs I know from her are from when I worked at the family business and had just the standard 80s/90s/today radio station playing. Dunno if these are even the titles but Love Story, You Belong with Me and Shake it Off? Shake it Off’s kind of annoying but other than that just seemed like your average teen girl music. Don’t think I’ve heard anything since then.

How do people actually find new music these days anyway? I don’t listen to the radio or Spotify or whatever people have.

Anyway, good on her for making bank on this shit and seemingly being a mostly non-drama celebrity.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Think the only songs I know from her are from when I worked at the family business and had just the standard 80s/90s/today radio station playing. Dunno if these are even the titles but Love Story, You Belong with Me and Shake it Off? Shake it Off’s kind of annoying but other than that just seemed like your average teen girl music. Don’t think I’ve heard anything since then.

How do people actually find new music these days anyway? I don’t listen to the radio or Spotify or whatever people have.

Anyway, good on her for making bank on this shit and seemingly being a mostly non-drama celebrity.

Yeah, honestly, I don't even listen to a lot of new music nowadays. No radio or Spotify either. A lot of times it will come from hearing something in a movie, or TV show, or even a commercial and looking it up. I was never into concerts, either. I think it's pretty common for a lot of people to listen to less new music as they get older.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure Style is the most popular Taylor Swift song among normal straight dudes.

If you haven't heard this song, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If you offered me $1m to name a Swift song then I couldn't. I have a wide music taste and don't let notions of cool affect it. My spotify search history has Dolly Parton- Jolene to a Jamie XX - Gosh

I have no shame in admitting Bad Guy by Billie Eilish is a banger

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure Style is the most popular Taylor Swift song among normal straight dudes.

If you haven't heard this song, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you.
Better version.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you offered me $1m to name a Swift song then I couldn't. I have a wide music taste and don't let notions of cool affect it. My spotify search history has Dolly Parton- Jolene to a Jamie XX - Gosh

I have no shame in admitting Bad Guy by Billie Eilish is a banger
You couldn't have named a gayer recent pop song. Impressive.

Besides if you're telling me you don't know this song everybody knows you're lying.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I guarantee if you live in the US or Europe and participate in culture in any way you would recognize at least 10 Taylor Swift songs even if you don't know that they are.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard