Team Fortress 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Even if I haven't played the game for ages, the comics are still some of funniest things I have ever read.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
My friend pulled this off today:

armstrong punch.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wow fuck that guy, haha. Haven't played in forever but last time someone in my TF2 community got a gold pan drop he sold it for 2500$ and somehow didn't get scammed out of his money.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I want to play and love this game like I used to. but every time I fire it up for nostalgia sake it's just not there. Usually servers full of shit lords who instantly stack to one team, or terrible map rotations etc. Makes me miss the vanilla maps and people just not caring as much about server-based stat history.

One of the few games I still hold in memory as giving me laugh out loud moments with the voice lines characters did, especially on dominations etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I feel ya. Best game I ever played, spent an ungodly amount of hours in it for it just being an FPS but nothing quite brings it back for me. Every once in a while a few friends will wanna play but it usually only lasts a day or two. Still stylistically one of my favorite games of all time though, don't think anything will ever replace it. TF2 map aesthetics were off the fuckin charts

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Surprisingly well done video on the history, mechanics, and current state of TF2:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user