TecKnoe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I would not have guessed it was it was teck's language that got him finally shawed. Not to say that he doesn't deserve an extended stay in the shaw for it. Just that he commits way worse offenses quite often. Maybe only a_skeleton_03 and Lumie can compare in the ability to thread shit and derail.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Deathwing;1148157 said:
I would not have guessed it was it was teck's language that got him finally shawed. Not to say that he doesn't deserve an extended stay in the shaw for it. Just that he commits way worse offenses quite often. Maybe only a_skeleton_03 and Lumie can compare in the ability to thread shit and derail.

what are you talking about, lol what do i do that is FAR worse lmao, and mario i dont meditate i just smoke weed.

im still trying to understand wtf this is.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
TecKnoe;1148264 said:
what are you talking about, lol what do i do that is FAR worse lmao, and mario i dont meditate i just smoke weed.

*What *? *Laughing out loud *What *I *far *? *Laugh my ass off *. or ! *And *Mario *, *I *don't *, *I *I'm *what the fuck this is?

I generally don't do this, but that's exceptional.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
lurkingdirk;1148291 said:
*What *? *Laughing out loud *What *I *far *? *Laugh my ass off *. or ! *And *Mario *, *I *don't *, *I *I'm *what the fuck this is?

I generally don't do this, but that's exceptional.
Cocaine is a hellavu drug.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
TecKnoe;1148264 said:

This is excellent progress. The patient is so mellowed out he doesn't even know what's happening anymore. Keep this up and you'll shortly earn your parole.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1148362 said:
This is excellent progress. The patient is so mellowed out he doesn't even know what's happening anymore. Keep this up and you'll shortly earn your parole.
Are you saying smoking weed cures racism? Obama care will never be the same again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Teck in the most basic sense we need people to not go around using racial epithets and shit. I listed a bunch of infractions you received for it, leaving out the myriad of reports we receive about it.

The doctor program is for rehabilitation of such behavior. If you work with him he will release you back into posting. If not it takes a year to expire.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Will TecKnoe be the first to survive a full sentence in the hole? These are exciting times we live in, bros.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
When D3 came out, he joined a group with me and my friend. We left because we got tired of 10 minute getting high breaks every 30 minutes.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you cant play diablo 3 while also smokingndown you are a light weight in every sense of the term.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Oh poor sweet TecKnoe. And here I was thinking you had just about learned your lesson. I was inclined to recommend your release relatively soon but after this lapse in judgement...

Status
Not open for further replies.