Tee Time Golf - Steam Greenlight (Shill Post)

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've posted a few times here about some games I've helped make with indie dev Barkers Crest Studio. We made a bunch of popular Indie games for XBOX 360 (Avatar Golf,Avatar Legends,Home Run Challenge).

We've taken everything we've learned from two of our games (Easy Golf and Avatar Golf) and created Tee Time Golf. We'll be releasing on XBOX One, but we're also shooting for Steam. We're currently in Greenlight and need as much help as we can get ->Tee Time Golf - Steam Greenlight

The game will feature 8 player online functionality, full XP system, tournaments, and most importantly, a deep course building system. You can share your courses and play them with anyone. We'll have a global course marketplace where courses can be rated, ranked and downloaded. Prolific course creators will be given time in the spotlight.

Yes, I know, the animations and character models are fucking ass, but the bones of the game are super solid.

Any feedback is appreciated (again, I know the animations are ass) and any Greenlight help is crazy appreciated. We're a very small team (4 people) so we don't have much social media muscle.

Much <3

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah Ill toss you an upboat.

I'm a nerd for casual golf games. I literally cannot explain it, because I've never played golf in my life and don't like the sport irl.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I love me some good golf games, however, I don't know what kind of gameplay you guys are looking at ultimately (3 click etc). You should steal some of the arcade golf ideas from hotshots/pangya. Especially with your course maker idea, allows more fantastical design.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
+1 Upvote. We used to get hammered in college and play Hot Shots Golf and then later at the bar playing Golden Tee. Love this genre.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Need tits for a vote. Sorry thems the rules. Maybe you could call it Tit-Tee-Time-Golf?

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I love me some good golf games, however, I don't know what kind of gameplay you guys are looking at ultimately (3 click etc). You should steal some of the arcade golf ideas from hotshots/pangya. Especially with your course maker idea, allows more fantastical design.
It's a 3 clicker. We're keeping things extremely basic with the gameplay, but there will be character and equipment upgrades that will allow you to customize to your playstyle (power, control, +spin, +curve, etc). We already have significant proof of concept on the gameplay and course builder side of things. Search for "Avatar Golf" on Youtube and you'll see plenty of videos highlighting some of he crazy shit people built in that game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Need tits for a vote. Sorry thems the rules. Maybe you could call it Tit-Tee-Time-Golf?
I'll vote provided the rules are satisfied

EDIT Make sure you dont post said requirement here but in the appropriate section!