Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma (2026)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,046
34,531
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma (2026)

Tagline: A new kind of horror remake.

Genre: Horror, Drama

Director: Jane Schoenbrun

Cast: Hannah Einbinder, Gillian Anderson, Amanda Fix, Arthur Conti, Eva Victor, Zach Cherry, Sarah Sherman, Patrick Fischler, Dylan Baker, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Kevin McDonald, Quintessa Swindell, Jack Haven, Jess McLeod, Louise Weard, Avalon Fast, Willy McGee, Hunter Dillon, Jordana Summer

Release: 2026-08-07

Plot: After years of slapdash sequels and waning fandom, the Camp Miasma slasher franchise is handed over to an enthusiastic young director for resurrection. But when she visits the original movie’s star, a now-reclusive actress shrouded in mystery, the two women fall into a blood-soaked world of desire, fear, and delirium.
 

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
17,327
17,905
Count Me In Lethal Weapon GIF by Chris Cimino
 
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gask

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
15,406
67,159
After years of slapdash sequels and waning fandom, the Camp Miasma slasher franchise is handed over to an enthusiastic young director for resurrection. But when she visits the original movie’s star, a now-reclusive actress shrouded in mystery, the two women fall into a blood-soaked world of desire, fear, and delirium.
Oh is that what it's supposed to be about? The trailer told me absolutely nothing other than oh look, its Scully lol.
 

Juvarisx

Florida
6,394
9,191


I liked I Saw The TV Glow, but its subject matter isnt really going to be popular here lol. This looks like its going to be good tho.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
28,795
21,879
Warning: if you don't want to see brainwash woke liberal trans homosexual normalization in your movies then turn back now!!

I thought it was a Fantastic movie. Just fucking weird in the best ways. This is what you get when the queers are actually talented and have self awareness versus just elbowing their way into existing IP to then pump out unwatchable garbage.

Great tits
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Kithani

Vyemm Raider
2,689
3,825
Warning: if you don't want to see brainwash woke liberal trans homosexual normalization in your movies then turn back now!!

I thought it was a Fantastic movie. Just fucking weird in the best ways. This is what you get when the queers are actually talented and have self awareness versus just elbowing their way into existing IP to then pump out unwatchable garbage.

Great tits

What Is Going On Matthew Perry GIF
 
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
28,795
21,879
Yassss

Edit: Reminder folks, this is literal gayqueerfaggotry extreme. I like it because it's original, funny, and weird.

Also I like cocks mmm yummy yummy cocks. (I'm not sure there's dicks in this movie)
 
Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
35,432
105,352
I wasn't expecting to get the best Counting Crows music video in this film but here we are.
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,282
45,110
I wasn't expecting to get the best Counting Crows music video in this film but here we are.
I used to date a girl back in high school and that was her favorite band. Meanwhile I listened to Gwar and Sepultura. We didn't last long...
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
35,432
105,352
I used to date a girl back in high school and that was her favorite band. Meanwhile I listened to Gwar and Sepultura. We didn't last long...

If Counting Crows' videos were more like this the two of you might have stayed together longer.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,282
45,110
If Counting Crows' videos were more like this the two of you might have stayed together longer.
Possibly. When I guess if I think about the two Gwar albums that came out when I was in high school it was this toilet Earth and Ragnarok. Both are radically different and I love both of them equally, but if I had to actually pick a favorite that's probably Ragnarok all because of surf of syn. That's one of the greatest damn songs and maybe it was the seed when I was a young lad that made me start to love surf Rock, the greatest music genre ever.

 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database