Tekken 8

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So far I'm having a good time with the game. The Arcade Quest mode is really good. It teaches you the game in a very digestible form. I'm not all the way through it yet since my time has been limited.

After seeing King win the major last weekend I switched from Asuka to him. I guess she isn't that great and while King is obviously in a good spot right now. That could change since the game is less than a week old. I'll never go to the point where I need to worry about the latest tech since being 40+ years old doesn't mix too well with fighting games.

Spooky is putting out videos regarding the game too.

Titties jiggle in this iteration of Tekken.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Harada setting a weirdo straight:

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cybsled

I haven't played Tekken in forever. Tempted to pick this one up because they brought Jun back. If her combo list is the same as Tekken 2 or Tekken Tag, then I'll be happy. I used to piss so many people off with infinite combos and countering literally every attack they did lol

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sure, sure, but does it have a million bikini dlc for incels?

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sure, sure, but does it have a million bikini dlc for incels?
bae8d48b20cb6b7cdaa534df69200b36.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far I'm having a good time with the game. The Arcade Quest mode is really good. It teaches you the game in a very digestible form. I'm not all the way through it yet since my time has been limited.

After seeing King win the major last weekend I switched from Asuka to him. I guess she isn't that great and while King is obviously in a good spot right now. That could change since the game is less than a week old. I'll never go to the point where I need to worry about the latest tech since being 40+ years old doesn't mix too well with fighting games.

Spooky is putting out videos regarding the game too.

Titties jiggle in this iteration of Tekken.

What kind of load times are you seeing for fights? Tempted to snag this but Tekken 5 was painfully slow and it's a dealbreaker for a fellow aged gamer. Those seconds are precious now!

• 1Like

Araxen

What kind of load times are you seeing for fights? Tempted to snag this but Tekken 5 was painfully slow and it's a dealbreaker for a fellow aged gamer. Those seconds are precious now!

On PS5, they are super quick.

The new Brazil MMA chick has a bikini outfit as one of her alternate outfits.

I'm unsure about Jun's moves. I've never really played her myself.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Individual players getting DDOSed is something I don't think I've heard of before until this with Lirik

Araxen

It happened in Tekken 7 too. The game uses P2P. It's trivial to find out the IP. A lot are just denying playing against PC players though you can still wireshark the IP.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
This game is quite alright.
I'm not a big fan of tekken but I tried tekken 7 recently because it was really cheap and from someone totally new to the franchise it was hard to get into, the story was ok, not great.

But Tekken 8 though... much better for someone that is coming in fresh, arcade quest gives you a lot of hand holding and giving you new concepts about how to play the game as you go along.
The story mode is much better imo. You get to play a lot more characters and you play against a bunch too, almost the whole cast is involved in someway in a fight.
And the story overall, while short, is very enjoyable.
The customization is insane and there are a few pretty cool features for when you are analyzing replays of games you played, like they will provide hints and let you stop the replay at a particular moment and let you take over and try to punish or avoid something that they told you you could do.