Tennis

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The coach was at fault. Serena threw it completely out of proportion. She couldn't just let it fucking go. Jesus.

Szlia

She was down 1 set to 0, but wasn't she up a break in the 2nd set when the shit all went down? I only saw highlights but thought she was up 3-1 in the 2nd or something
She got the warning for coaching before she was a break up in the 2nd and she shattered her racket when Osaka immediately broke back.

Oh and breaking your racket on purpose is always resulting in a code violation. There rare occurrences when a broken racket is not penalized are when the player bounces it on the ground, obviously out of frustration but without the intend to break the racket, and the frame cracks. Some freak accidents also go unpunished, like Radwanska a few years back who several times tapped the ground with her racket between points and then when trying to return a serve the racket went flying with the handle still in her hand!

It should also be noted that, on grass courts, hitting the ground can result in a code violation even if you don't break the racket, because it damages the court.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They must have gotten more strict calling broken racket stuff the last year or so, used to see it quite often and not much would happen.

Merrith

All Federer does is be a part of historic finals at Wimbeldon. Crazy I remember him beating Roddick 16-14 in the 5th, losing 9-7 to Rafa, and now 13-12 loss to Djokovic.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That was the best tennis match I've ever seen, and I was happy for Joker. Thought Federer played better, but the resilience of Novak was off the charts. Great spectacle, and great for the sport

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Goddam, this fucking horseshit is infecting tennis now. I guess it’s time to just start reading books.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Hahahahaha @ Novak. Couldn't happen to a better person.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Noami Osaka needs to pull her head in.

If she cannot do post match interviews due to mental health, then she should have skipped the French open alltogether for whatever she needs to do rather than go to the French open and then refuse to do post match interviews.

Saw a tweet from her saying that "Anger is a lack of understanding. Change makes people uncomfortable" which is bullshit in her stituation.

More of a "woke" type of respond in an attempt to make it appear she is in the right and French open officals in the wrong and having issues.....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Naomi left the French Open. Good riddance.

Shame on other players supporting her attitude.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
WWOuold
I betcha! I give it about 90% probability of Nadal winning his 12th or is that 11th? 🤔
14th, I think if not 13th. We were born the same day and year, we could have been buxom buddies. I would of tried out tennis as a kid if it was offered. The man had a 1 million Richard Mille watch made for him, he is certainly the king of clay no doubt. I think he has only lost one match at the French open and it was a weird fluke in the early matches. I don't really care for Djoker, must be the Serbian attitude and Federer will be doing doubles soon. Nadal is my pick for GOAT.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Noami Osaka needs to pull her head in.

If she cannot do post match interviews due to mental health, then she should have skipped the French open alltogether for whatever she needs to do rather than go to the French open and then refuse to do post match interviews.

Saw a tweet from her saying that "Anger is a lack of understanding. Change makes people uncomfortable" which is bullshit in her stituation.

More of a "woke" type of respond in an attempt to make it appear she is in the right and French open officals in the wrong and having issues.....
I swore Obama said he would change the country for the good, change too quickly and the whole system doesn't know what supposed to "change" and that's how he conned a country. WTF Osaka, excuses, excuses, git gud!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
They must have gotten more strict calling broken racket stuff the last year or so, used to see it quite often and not much would happen.
Yup, everything is racist, you cannot show emotion. If he wants to break his professional racket that his cost, though I don't think he would mind breaking 100 rackets.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Well officially, I am rooting for Rafa, Joker already got one french open and likewise for Fed. Nadal is a beast on clay with that spin.

Araxen

I find it worrying nobody has risen up to challenge these old guys. It worries me the future talent of the men's game is in peril.

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Well, Nadal got kicked out....maybe next year.

I have a feeling that Djokovic will eventually eclipse everybody else in total slams won.