Terminator (2019)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dinklage was in Xmen DoFP but that was during the height of GoT.

Other than that no none of them have been anything big aside from Emila and everything shes been in has sucked.

Momoa is a good example of success. Got the right roles and even in the movies that underperformed (like Justice League), people tended to like his character so it didn't impact him as much. He is in the new Dune movie.
Never understood his appeal. Drogo just seemed like another randombadass_01.

He was in the new Conan movie that was shit.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
kit harrington is doing pretty well. and the hound, can't think of his name. rory something or other.

the older, more side-ish characters are mostly theatre type actors that get constant work. nothing crazy money-wise, but the money is decent and it's constant work.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Other than that no none of them have been anything big aside from Emila and everything shes been in has sucked.

he's just girl boner material. chicks cant seem to get enough of him so they want to keep seeing him. i dont care for him, but he was aight in Aquaman. somebody like Clarke has a lot of competition in the guy boner market and because she was in all 8 seasons of GoT. she like the other actors. she was typecast and nobody really knows her other than "Daeny" and they ruined Daeny in the final season of GoT. so she doesnt even get those good memories anymore.

-edit.
as for Harrison Ford. he could easily have gone nowhere after SW was over, but he had the chicks getting girl boners for him back then. it also probably helped some that he was a personal friend of Lucas who then gave him the lead role in Raiders of the Lost Ark. he knew this guy was getting eyeballs and dudes liked his manliness. lots of stories about Ford. many think he's a massive drunk and terrible with money so he does films like SW, Indy and The Fugitive. then he'll do shit like Hollywood Homicide to pay his bar tab. guy really lucked out in life.

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande

Momoa was great in Stargate Atlantis for years. That's what I knew him from before anything else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Also I don’t think Clarke was particularly amazing in GoT. She was just sexy and I wanted to see her nude or in sexy queen outfits. But I don’t remember thinking “wow she’s nailing this role!!”

This, clearly, means when she’s broke in a couple of years I’m going to snatch her up.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chuck is a pathetic human being. Probably a man going his own way with all these sharp kneed women out there.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider

I know they sucked, but come on, did you actually forget about Sophie Turner playing Jean Grey in two Xmen movies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I know they sucked, but come on, did you actually forget about Sophie Turner playing Jean Grey in two Xmen movies?
Actually yes. Apocalypse was god fucking awful and I never seen saw the one after.

• 3Like

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey everyone on the forum cried when he died in spartacus. So he can't be all bad.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Jon Snow will be in the next big MCU production, playing Black Knight in The Eternals along with Robb Snow, Angelina Jolie, and Kumail "I'm ripped now" Nunjamanja

Fucker

Log Wizard

Dinklage won an Oscar for The Station Agent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Dinklage won an Oscar for The Station Agent.
My wife loves that movie (being someone who loves "loves stories", cheesier and unique the better). It's... slow. An OK movie for basically having zero budget. And Dinklage is surprisingly solid in it.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That was his best role, and hasn't come close to duplicating that kind of performance since.
Honestly I think it's more about the movies he's in and let about how acting ability. I think he's been fine in everything, but the movies themselves have been pretty terrible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That was his best role, and hasn't come close to duplicating that kind of performance since.
As much as the Suicide Squad movie sucked, Captain Boomerang was one of the better characters. Also he was alright as the baddie in Jack Reacher.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?