Terrible Jokes Thread

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
A guy goes to a brothel. He chooses a girl and they retreat to a room. He goes down on her. A moment later, he lifts his head and spits out a mouthful of corn. A bit perturbed, he resumes anyway. A moment later, he bolts up and spits out a mouthful of carrot bits. Now he's pretty freaked out, but still he resumes. Finally, he lifts his head and spits out a mouthful of English peas.
At this point, he's disgusted, and says, "damn, girl. Are you sick or something?" "No," she says, "but the guy before you was."

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Once upon a time, and far, far away lived a beautiful Queen with voluptuous breasts. Nick the Dragon slayer knew that the penalty for his desire would be death should he try to touch them.
One day Nick revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Horatio the Physician, who was the King's chief doctor. Horatio the Physician, exclaimed that he could arrange for Nick the Dragon Slayer to satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1, 000 gold coins to arrange it.
Without pause, Nick the Dragon Slayer readily agreed to the scheme. The next day, Horatio the Physician made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit into the Queen's brassiere while she bathed. Soon after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense.
Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Horatio the Physician informed the King and Queen that only a special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests had shown that only the saliva of Nick the Dragon Slayer would work as the antidote to cure the itch.
The King quickly summoned Nick the Dragon Slayer. Horatio the Physician then slipped Nick the Dragon Slayer the antidote for the itching powder, which he quickly put into his mouth, and for the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the Queen's voluptuous and magnificent breasts.
The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and Nick the Dragon Slayer left satisfied and touted as a hero. Upon returning to his chamber, Nick the Dragon Slayer found Horatio the Physician demanding his payment of thousand gold coins.
With his obsession now satisfied, Nick the Dragon Slayer couldn't have cared less and, knowing that Horatio the Physician could never report this matter to the King, with a laugh just told him to get lost. The next day, Horatio the Physician slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into the King's underwear. The King immediately summoned Nick the Dragon Slayer...

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your Business at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican Descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. "I'm Sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba".

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
A blonde called her boyfriend and said, ?Please come over here and help me? I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can?t figure out how to get it started.?

Her boyfriend asked, ?What is it supposed to be when it?s finished??

The blonde said, ?According to the picture on the box, it?s a tiger.?

Her boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle. She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table. He studied the pieces for a moment, then looked at the box, then turned to her and said, ?First of all, no matter what we do, we?re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger.?

He took her hand and said, ?Second, I?d want you to relax? Let?s have a nice cup of hot chocolate, and then??
He sighed, ?let?s put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box.?

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Three third-graders, a Jew, an Italian, and an African American are on the playground at recess. The Jewish kid suggests that they play a new game. "Let's see who has the largest dick," he says. "Okay," they all agree.
The Jewish kid pulls down his zipper and whips it out. "That's nothing," says the Italian kid. He whips his out. His is a couple of inches longer. Not to be outdone, the African American whips his out. It is by far the biggest, dwarfing the other two in both length and width. The Jewish and Italian kid are stunned and amazed. "Wow, that thing is huge!" they exclaim.
That night, eating dinner at home, the African American's mother asks him what he did at school today.
"Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud from a new book ...and during recess, my friends and I played "Let's see who has the largest dick."
"What kind of game is that, honey?" asks his mother.
"Well, me, Sidney and Anthony each pulled out our penises, and I had the biggest! The other kids say its because I'm black. Is that true, Mom?"
The mom replies: "No, honey. It's because you're twenty-three."

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A family of four is driving down the road in a horrible rainstorm with their family dog. The car goes out of control and hits a tree, killing the mother, father, and young daughter, leaving only the boy aged 10 and the family dog alive.

The little boy gets out of the car and is sobbing uncontrollably, thankful that he at least he has his dog with him. Just then, the dog runs out in the street, and a passing car hits the dog and kills the dog instantly. The boy begins sobbing hysterically.

A car pulls up, and a priest gets out. He approaches the boy and says, "my son what is the matter why are you crying?".

The boy says, "my mom, dad, and sister were all just killed in a car crash....now my dog just ran out in the street and was killed by a car too" ...and begins crying more.

The priest shoots the boy a sad look, unzips his pants and says, "its just not your day is it?"

yea Im going to hell

R3spct

Trakanon Raider
Paddy had been drinking at his local pub all day and most of the night.

Mick, the bartender says "You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy."

Paddy replies. "OK Mick, I'll be on my way then." Paddy turns around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face.
"Damn" he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off. He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face again, "Oh bloody damn"

He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself "If I can just get to the door and some fresh air, I'll be fine."
He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame. He sticks his head outside and takes a couple of deep breaths. Feeling much better, he takes a step outside onto the sidewalk and falls flat on his face. "Bi' Jessus ... I'm in bloody trouble."
He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside.
He takes a look up the stairs and says "No bloody way."

He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says "I can make it to the bed." He takes a step and falls flat on his face. He says "Damn it." Falls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says "Did you have a bit to drink last noght?"

Paddy says "I di Jess, I was bloody pissed, but how did you know?"

"Mick phoned this morning ... you left your wheelchair at the pub."

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I got a handjob from a blind girl last night.

She said "You have the biggest dick I've ever put my hands on"
I said "Nah, you're pulling my leg"

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
"Hello?", "Hi honey. This is Daddy. Is Mommy near the phone?"
"No Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul."
After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Paul."
"Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now."
Brief Pause. "Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do. Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout to Mommy that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway."
"Okay Daddy, just a minute."
A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone. "I did it Daddy." "And what happened honey?" he asked.
"Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming. Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser and now she isn't moving at all!"
"Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?"
"He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too. He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool. But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead."
Long Pause
Then Daddy says,
"Swimming pool? .... Is this 486-5731?"

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

One is a bit heavy, the other is a little lighter

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Rick Astley will let you borrow any movie from his Pixar collection, except one.

He's never gonna give you UP.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
A lot has changed since my girlfriend got pregnant.

like my name, phone number, address, etc.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I bumped into an old school friend today. He started showing off, talking about his well paid job and expensive sports car.
Then he pulled out a photo of his wife and said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"
I said, "If you think she's gorgeous, you should see my girlfriend."
He said, "Why? Is she a stunner?"
I said, "No, she's a optician."

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
A judge was interviewing a South Carolina woman regarding her pending divorce and asks, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"
"About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."
"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?"
"It is made of concrete, brick, and mortar," she responded.
"I mean," he continued, "what are your relations like?"
"I have an aunt and uncle and 12 cousins living here in town, as well as my husband's parents."
The judge took a deep breath and asked, "Do you have a real grudge?"
"No,we have a two-car carport and have never really needed one cuz we don't have a car."
"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"
"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music - all that hip hop and rap tap - but we can't seem to do anything about it."
"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"
"Yes, he gets up every morning before I do and makes the coffee."
The judge asked, "Is your husband a nagger?"
"Oh, hell no, he's as white as you and me!"
Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why in hell do you want a divorce?
"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a divorce, my husband does. The damn fool says he can't communicate with me."