Terrifier 2 (2022)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Arguably, yeh. Art has a bunch of kills which are just brutal and intentionally over the top.

The first Terrifier has a similar split in half scene too, FYI. Whether it's worse depends on whether you're a guy or a gal, since there are different sexes in each split in half scene.

EDIT: To give you an idea of the brutality:

I legitimately laughed at this when the clown brought out the salt and bleach lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that was really fucking bad. So your a chick which goes downstairs, see the door wall window is cracked open, then you look and see a fucking clown in your kitchen, quick what do you do?

YOU FUCKING RUN, RUN so hard your heals are hitting you in the back of the head.

But no what we get is this dumb fucking chick staring at the clown drinking a cup of water for like 5 min before deciding to run.

Dumb and gory for the sake of being gory. Maybe if I was 10 I would enjoy a movie like this.

Good horror movies dont even have to rely on the gore, just the idea of it with buildup, suspense, good camera work, story and good acting.
Then the dumb cunt runs upstairs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Watched Bone Tomahawk last night because of this thread. Solid movie, enjoyed it. Dude getting split in half was pretty crazy.

I have to say, the out-of-nowhere rant from the woman about men being idiots while she was locked up waiting to be eaten was very odd. Turned out to be ironic when the only reason she survived was because those men were idiots (according to her).

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
They definitely hyped the fuck out of this movie. It was gory as fuck and brutal but it's nothing worthy of passing out or throwing up in the theaters about. Maybe if you're a pussy. Good movie, though.