That's Some Cold Shit, Gentleman

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_102575.png

Like freeze your butthole cold.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Just some recent ones. I prefer to shittalk my opponents in the open, so negs are rare.

fSyiecb.png

for anyone wanting to play along it's pretty simple. Settings->scroll down to rep given. I then windowed my browser to crunch the horizontal and pressed prntscrn on the keyboard. Then go toImgurand just press CTRL+V and it'll grab your printscreen. Click the checkbox to the left before you upload, then crop the pic. The only app you need is your browser.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
To much happy-feely in here right now.

We need some neggers! Where the hell are all the dirty neggers!?! We need to round up some neggers and make this thread a little darker.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I will play, I don't give out enough negs.

JvmtB6M.jpg

The greys are negs but you don't actually get to neg somebody when you are negative yourself because ... nazis?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My strategy is to sound like a super obnoxious asshole when negging that way no one suspects it was me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm rustled by the number of people giving +nets to mods. Don't you fuckers know anything? You're supposed to take them for granted when they do good and neg them when they act like nazis. Some of you are so simple minded, you seem to have given them a + for the one lifetime net you're allowed to give, leaving yourself defenseless against future injustices.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nazi mod faggotry confirmed. Somebody please neg tuco for the injustice!

Nazi Negger_sl said:
Thread: That's Some Cold Shit, Gentleman

Next time it's a ban. -Tuco
Nazi Negger_sl said:
Thread: That's Some Cold Shit, Gentleman

Ned Stark -Tuco