The 100

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

iannis

Musty Nester
Wait, what?

I thought this ended.

All the adults died and half the kids died.

Did raven die? I can't remember. That Persian princess was the prettiest of them. Clarke got some tig ole bitties, though.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did raven die? I can't remember. That Persian princess was the prettiest of them. Clarke got some tig ole bitties, though.

You literally get a shot of her with the other famous "kid" survivors at the trailer start when they zoom in on the ship's bridge.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well this has already been picked up for another season even before this season premiere.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Watched the first episode. Setting things up nicely. Glad they didn't handwave away all the shit that went down.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
This season has been pretty poor so far. I appreciate the change in setting, but things aren't quite clicking. I'm also getting tired of all the male characters getting killed off, and Bellamy being a weepy pussy all of the time. The show had such a great balance between strong male and female characters, but they've long since abandoned that.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
just binged the 6th season, wasn't too bad - better than I expected. Worth a watch for anyone who likes the first few seasons, it definitely feels on par with that. I really, really liked the scifi setups they made - immortality, hosts, body swapping, exploiting religion, weird ass crazy planets - but the execution kinda dragged around 7 or 8 episodes in and didn't pick up till the finale. Abby suuuuuuuucked most of the season and was super inconsistent in her behavior last season and this season. The laughably cardboard cutout "Sheidheda" looks to be the villain for s7, that kinda sucks he was pretty retarded.

I do like how they aren't afraid to kill off characters, although by my count only 3 "major" characters are off now. Probably shoulda been 1 or 2 more.

Glad to hear its ending with 1 more season, its not a great show but it can be mildly entertaining on a binge watch. it goes up on netflix pretty quickly after it airs on CW so really just the best way to watch. Season 7 unfortunately is going to have 16 (!) episodes, they already stretch the plot way too think with 13 episodes so gonna be a lot of junk episodes in the final one I think.

Season 7 apparently started filming yesterday, on twitter. The season 6 behind the scenes photos are cute

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is back tonight for any interested. I am torn between just waiting til it hits Netflix to binge or deal with it weekly.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Also doing a backdoor pilot prequel set a 100 years before the first show. Right after the nuclear war

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users