The 16 Team FF League

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
PLAYOFFS?!

I forgot who the queue was from the last thread. Who were you two guys again?

queue for empty spots
1> Tarrant
2> AngryGerbil
3> Lawso's bro
4> Docan

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
so rare that a down the road contributor doesn't get drafted in this league

theawddone_sl

shitlord
Looks like I am playing you in two leagues Ham -- definitely a better chance in the keeper league, but not nearly as good as you have in the "fun" league.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
what's funny about that fun league is I ranked them thinking it was a PPR league, hence all the WRs. was really hoping I wouldn't have to play you this early, but I guess it was going to have to happen eventually

theawddone_sl

shitlord
what's funny about that fun league is I ranked them thinking it was a PPR league, hence all the WRs. was really hoping I wouldn't have to play you this early, but I guess it was going to have to happen eventually
Actually on that note, how come we are playing each other even though we are in different divisions? Doesn't that the defeat the purpose of divisions really?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
the way espn does divisions only matters for the 1 and 2 seed, after that the seeding is done off overall rankings :/

I may manually go in and make those changes next year

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
The inaugural "Give Gilgamel Your Money" league only lasted one year. Hopefully we can bring it back next year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
It'll be back next year. We just got around to it too late this year and so many mfing drafts were already scheduled. We'll decide on the rules for it when it comes time for it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm down, keep me in mind. I lost my dynasty league a few years ago and I'm itching to get back into one. But I don't do FF that isn't a money league.

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Same. I'd like to play in a league with enough money involved to ensure owner's interest throughout the year.

theawddone_sl

shitlord
Damnit, looks like I made some bad choices this week
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png