The 80s kid thread

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit, I don't think this has been mentioned. One of the greatest Saturday morning cartoons of the 80s:

Dungeons_and_Dragons_DVD_boxset_art.jpg

D%26DCharacters.jpg

tiamat.jpg
I mentioned it a few pages back, but it's totally worth a re-mention, i loved it
smile.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From '79, but I watched the hell out of it all the time in the '80s on the Disney Channel.

rzk8ehu.jpg

oVna6Xy.jpg

LL7cUcw.jpg

H4wFfFQ.jpg

sQoBsG1.jpg

xANxycu.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its funny how that movie is pretty much completely forgotten, and pretty crappy in many ways, but many of us who were kids at the time loved it. There weren't as many channels of TV, and for a kid there weren't always many options. Cartoons were generally a thing of Saturday mornings and a couple hours after school. I re-watched that shit so many times, I used to sit in school and draw stick figure scenes of the ships, the robots, etc.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Anyone remember something like a radio control vehicle that had tank treads and I think also had an optional trailer? I think they sold it as if it was soe type of robotic machine. I remember the commercials had it driving around with things in the trailer and I believe taking it where you commanded it?

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Good memory. I was a little off on the tank treads, but that's what I was talking about.

Always wanted one, but never got it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit, I don't think this has been mentioned. One of the greatest Saturday morning cartoons of the 80s:

Dungeons_and_Dragons_DVD_boxset_art.jpg

D%26DCharacters.jpg

tiamat.jpg
I remember this cartoon and once when we had some other kids visiting us whose parents wouldn't allow them to watch it what with it being from the devil and all that. We missed that episode, but luckily my Mom was unconvinced of it's satanic content so we got to keep watching it after the little pussy kids left.