The 80's Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Quite possibly the best thread on the forum and not enough posts.

Recurring them since i thought of the word love, I can go on for days with this shit and it's my most listened to genre. The 80's fucking ruled.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ahh, the golden age of rap. where it wasnt all about gangster shit. I remember I was in high school for most of that. Whodini before that when I was in grade school.

• 2Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I'm cheating.

(there's no 60s awesome thread, we're all too young)

Pretend this is Twisted Sister.

(you pussies)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

And here's yet another Journey track
biggrin.png

• 2Like
I just realized my Outfield offering is already in the list o_O
Gotta make up for that
smile.png

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
2 of these songs literally got me laid or helped in that venture back in the day.
this hot as fuck brazilian chick LOVE LOVE LOOVED her some ozzy and i was the only one in the neighborhood who had all ozzy and black sabbath (with ozzy) albums and she heard 15 yr old me playing this song on my crappy boombox when she visited my sister (was her friend) it started a conversation which ended up with me tapping that ass while ozzy was singing along in the background.
props to this song, i was in the park with the same shit boombox and it led to hooking up with this cute puerto rican chick
this one was from the 70s , but the eurythmics was one of my favorite bands and always had people thinking i was the man for having some cool eurythmic song nobody ever heard. beware, that song is catchy as fuck.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No Tears for Fears in this list yet?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user