<Gold Donor>
Rumored release date is June 5th according to Collider

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Social media pages all went live this morning, trailer tomorrow!
ibxfzcve84pc1.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
looking more forward to the critical drinker, endymion, nerdrotic, etc. skewers of it for how bad it will inevitably be.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i still don't understand how yoda is part of the jedi order and sith are involved in this show

is yoda the most useless and clueless motherfucking jedi in the history of the order, he gets bamboozled by a sith lord like 3 times which is 2 times too many to elect him to the high council

i hope some day its revealed yoda was a sith lord too, but just smoked death crystals all day so was too high to actually function

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i still don't understand how yoda is part of the jedi order and sith are involved in this show

is yoda the most useless and clueless motherfucking jedi in the history of the order, he gets bamboozled by a sith lord like 3 times which is 2 times too many to elect him to the high council

i hope some day its revealed yoda was a sith lord too, but just smoked death crystals all day so was too high to actually function
Yoda is pretty fucking useless. he ran like a little bitch. never even stayed behind to protect the younglings he was training. the younglings he was responsible for.

Inque

FunEmployed
A Black Woman Sith. Absolutely nothing could go wrong with that. Nope.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
thats a lot more kung fu than i expected, guy from squid game seems cool

the biggest characteristic of the high republic seems to be having lotsa ugly women

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Not that I'm ready to go all in defending this yet, but a couple of points. #1 not all bad jedi are sith. Sith are a specific order. People can be evil in different ways. #2 Even if it is sith, as long as they remain hidden (ie leave no survivors) it should not be surprising. I mean, we knew they were around for 1k years even if the jedi thought they had been wiped out.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not that I'm ready to go all in defending this yet, but a couple of points. #1 not all bad jedi are sith. Sith are a specific order. People can be evil in different ways. #2 Even if it is sith, as long as they remain hidden (ie leave no survivors) it should not be surprising. I mean, we knew they were around for 1k years even if the jedi thought they had been wiped out.
lol

Juvarisx

Florida
And this is the issue they run into to. Red Lightsaber = Sith in the minds of general audience. Now I guess if people bothered to pay attention to Obi-Wan they would see that the inquisitors were not really sith just bad jedi but I bet they didn't.

I said this in slack when our team saw the trailer, its a shame Andor didn't do better cause im sick to death of Jedi's. Rip Rogue Squadron away from Patti Jenkins give it to someone else and make it a tv show. Bam something worth watching.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And this is the issue they run into to. Red Lightsaber = Sith in the minds of general audience. Now I guess if people bothered to pay attention to Obi-Wan they would see that the inquisitors were not really sith just bad jedi but I bet they didn't.

I said this in slack when our team saw the trailer, its a shame Andor didn't do better cause im sick to death of Jedi's. Rip Rogue Squadron away from Patti Jenkins give it to someone else and make it a tv show. Bam something worth watching.
I loved rogue squadron. Even when they had a token jedi flying with them. Wraith squadron too. As much as I like the jedi, by and large, my favorite books were the ones without jedi.

But yeah, even if you say the making of a red lightsaber is a sith technique, someone could have just found a holocron explaining that without being a sith themselves.

Goatface

wonder if there is going to be a toy push for this. last i heard wal-mart had downgraded sw shelf space.