The Acolyte

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
For the people actually planning on watching this, why? For real, I'm curious. Besides the first half of the first season of Mando, what gives you the confidence that they will do Star Wars right this time?
I was never so proud of my son when he asked me to turn off one of the early episodes of Obi Wan where the Leia kid actress was running through the woods trying to get away from a Red Hot Chili Pepper. We never watched the show again and haven't watched any Star Wars shows since.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did you miss the payoff of those episodes with the very last scene of the finale?

You're making a convincing early run for this year's annual inaugural @Ambiturner bad take award
One scene (and there were other really good ones) does not justify sitting through hours of boring shit. Echo has the same problem, with having to sit through deaf magical squaw ninja just to get to the Kingpin parts. The fact that this is going to be super saiyen lesbian woke makes it even worse.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One scene (and there were other really good ones) does not justify sitting through hours of boring shit. Echo has the same problem, with having to sit through deaf magical squaw ninja just to get to the Kingpin parts. The fact that this is going to be super saiyen lesbian woke makes it even worse.
*shrug* I liked all the factory prison episodes as some nice world building on how the empire worked, not to mention how it actually tied into the story line and changing Cassian into what he was/is in Rogue 1. Think I have watched the season 3 times now w/o fast forwarding any of it.

On the other hand, just like OB1, I probably wont watch a second of this show, unless enough people here say it is worth watching.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
*shrug* I liked all the factory prison episodes as some nice world building on how the empire worked, not to mention how it actually tied into the story line and changing Cassian into what he was/is in Rogue 1.

Not to mention he helped build the weapon that killed him

Think I have watched the season 3 times now w/o fast forwarding any of it.

Are you ok?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you ok?
I mean, I'm kinda thinking about watching it again, now that we are talking about it.

2024-03-23 19.38.02 www.si.com 9ef16e795fc4.png

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users