The Adam Project (2022)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Adam Project (2022)

Genre: Science Fiction, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Shawn Levy

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Zoe Saldana, Jennifer Garner, Mark Ruffalo, Catherine Keener, Alex Mallari Jr., Walker Scobell, Braxton Bjerken, Lucie Guest, Milo Shandel, Ellie Harvie, Ben Wilkinson, Jessica Bodenarek

Release: 2022-03-11

Runtime: 106

Plot: A man travels back in time to get help from his 13-year old self. Together, they encounter their late father.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Serious Flight of the Navigator vibes minus the aliens.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is an easy yes. That looks really good. Here is to hoping Netflix puts out a great movie.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did he really direct/write/produce free guy?
It's just worded bad but theY just meant the director/producer Shawn Levy and star/producer Ryan Reynolds. Reynolds needs to take some serious roles, he does have some acting chops on him

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's just worded bad but theY just meant the director/producer Shawn Levy and star/producer Ryan Reynolds. Reynolds needs to take some serious roles, he does have some acting chops on him
Seems like he is just having fun with his roles. He can do whatever the fuck he wants after Deadpool it seems.

Homsar

Yeah the dude can do whatever the hell he wants at this point, I would just like to see him pull off some roles and show off his chops. I was never a big Jake Gyllenhaal fan but after Prisoners, Nightcrawler, ect I will watch anything he's in pretty much.

Just looked at his resume and Jake has put out a ton of great movies or just fun entertainment I forgot about. So many roles he should have been Oscar nominated for instead of gay cowboy

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Eh, I doubt many of us would ever take a "serious" method acting role if we were in his position. As has been stated already the guy can do pretty much whatever he wants to do, so why wouldn't he just continue having fun while also making millions upon millions of dollars?

The roles he takes aren't usually just throwaway slapstick, he still gets to act. But he gets to have fun while doing it.

Homsar

I wouldn't be surprised if he focused on producing ect so he could spend more time with his family in all reality

Homsar

Edit - shit I guess it might not get made 8/

Just read they are remaking Clue and so far Reynolds and Jason Bateman are casted and the writers are Rett Reese and Wernick!

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"A man travels back in time to get help from his 13-year old self. Together, they encounter their late father."

I think many of us have had a fantasy of travelling back in time to tell our past selves some pertinent info to better their (your... our??) life. Considering that's the plot above, expect to have a big unresolved issue looming over him in the exposition concerning his dad that will have a satisfying conclusion via time travel.

Guesses?

spronk

FPS noob
yeah in theaters march 9th but on netflix march 11th. there are free screenings march 9th at cinemark if you really give a shit

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$13.17 a ticket at my Cinemark, lists it as a Q&A Event too so expect some talk show preceedings.

spronk

FPS noob
might be dead now but try code CNK86245 at cinemark for march 9th screenings, should be able to snag 2 free tickets with it (on cinemark website/app)

Animosity

This is out today on Netflix, stoked to watch it this weekend.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database