The After, when shitty acting meets dumb writing

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4AzbA4x.jpg

Eight strangers are thrown together by mysterious forces and must help each other survive in a violent world that defies explanation.

Produced by Chris Carter, (X-Files, Millenium, Harsh Realm and Lone Gunmen), another end-of-the-world show when awful stereotype actors meet computer generated writing : it's Armageddon ? Better hanging out naked in swimming pool and how about getting the fuck of my phone is #1 priority when everyone and their grandmother suffering from power blackout !

Every character is stereotypical as fuck (the callgirl bimbo, the Calvin Klein lawyer, the Wakandan-from-the-hood innocent murderer, the Hollywood foreign go-daddy girl, the irish / scot / welsh swearing badass, the tv ratings old lady and the homo clown), writing is random as hell, like power outage but most vehicles run fine, there's a major outbreak but anyone would avoid describing what's going on, hardstyle red herrings about shared birth dates and tattoos because there are no coincidences after all. Avoid it like the plague unless you're a diehard shitty show ultra fan like The Walking Dead / Flashforward / Revolution.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My X-Files fandom demands that I watch the show until it really divebombs. Of course, it's likely that it won't even get picked up. Other Amazon Prime pilots are rating higher.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I would continue to watch it if they made more, just to see what happens. But I'm not really optimistic about it. And if you're gonna show titties, at least give me a good look.

Shocked the fuck out of me when I finally saw Jamie Kennedy without the makeup on though. Had no idea it was him. He's looking OLD.