The AI Music Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anybody else seeing these AI covers? Some of them are pretty damn good. They're taking shit songs and actually making them worth listening too. I want to know who's making them so I can make some requests.

Elvis singing Baby got back

Elvis singing Apple Bottom Jeans

Or how about Toto singing Apple Bottom Jeans

And maybe the best; Johnny Cash singing Barbie Girl

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
IDK how these are made but damn I could help out whoever is making them.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
IDK how these are made but damn I could help out whoever is making them.

Then do it. I want to hear Elvis singing wrecking ball, and Johnny Cash singing that don't impress me much. Oh and lets get Willie Nelson singing shaking hands. Although, he's still alive so he might actually do that if he was asked nicely.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not exactly the AI you're talking about (and maybe it's been discussed elsewhere, like the Guitar Thread in the past), but I just found Moises and holy shit is it amazing. Using it to make drumless tracks to drum along to. But you can basically separate out any instrument, do things like change the key of the song, add a metronome, and probably all sorts of other stuff I don't know about.

Wish I'd found it sooner because it's amazing if you're a musician.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not exactly the AI you're talking about (and maybe it's been discussed elsewhere, like the Guitar Thread in the past), but I just found Moises and holy shit is it amazing. Using it to make drumless tracks to drum along to. But you can basically separate out any instrument, do things like change the key of the song, add a metronome, and probably all sorts of other stuff I don't know about.

Wish I'd found it sooner because it's amazing if you're a musician.
Super handy for pulling out an instrument to hear details or replace/play along to

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

This is pretty fucking insane if this is actually entirely AI singing but not entirely convinced. Maybe edited voice over with Dua Lipa's voice? Hard to say.

edit : Oh ok nevermind. It's just a voiceover of another singer. Still quite impressive though.

Last edited: