The Al`kabor Project (EQMac) - PoP 1/5

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
awww dang, Luclin. Must fight the itch to start playing again. The thought of getting my ranger some EQ/AM3 though..

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Luclin opens tomorrow! Special GM event for release starts at 11AM EST.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Luclin launch was rock solid, server has broken its record for concurrent population (somewhere north of 325) and everything seems to be looking good. The AA grind is real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
XtC and AL today I believe. Would have been 2 AL so far but one cycle got messed up by hotfix restart. Attempts have been made on Shei and Seru. Shei blew through the raid, not sure about Seru.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
AL cycle, HP, XtC, glyphed, exiled murked today. Cursed lives another day.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Whats the population like these days have a few friends that are thinking about trying it out

200-400. Enough to find people to play with and enough to not compete for targets 99% of the time.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Whats the population like these days have a few friends that are thinking about trying it out

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Population is at the perfect level right now, hopefully it doesn't get much bigger. I'm going to be selfish and say that you and your friends SHOULDN'T join.

(Just kidding of course ¶= We'll be happy to have you.)

Juvarisx

Florida
SO friends decided to stay on live with their 12 boxes which I still think is retarded. I assume I will need to box here still?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I know people that single box, but you've gotta be pretty proactive about seeking out groups if you do.