The almighty Johnsons, New Zealand tv coming to syfy

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Dled and watched pilot. Seems alright and it's always nice to watch shows that don't follow the standard us model.

Cybsled

You probably already have in the past ;P Especially if you watched Hercules or Xena back in the day haha.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Jesus christ the kiwi chicks in this show are fucking hot. They should use this as a travel brochure because everything else that I've seen has lead me to believe that this was a couple of islands filled with homely girls dressed like they're from the 70's.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I'm enjoying it. Downloaded through season 3 (looks like maybe one more episode this season) and just started season 3 (been watching it while working).

It's a good show. First couple episodes were iffy but got better and ended in a good Season 1. Season 2 was good (though I remember being a bit worried at some point - oh yea didn't like where they were taking Ty's char - I really loved what they did with him in season 1), and so far impressed with season 3.

Yeah, the chicks are hot (Michelle the love/healer chick especially), even the lesbo handmaiden chick. Scenes when Thor shows up are great, and Olaf is boss.

So yeah, I'd recommend it. They say it's a comedy-drama, but more of a light-hearted drama (most of the time they're pre-occupied with drinking and screwing), though you can feel the kiwi vibe about it (not as bad/blatant as xena or hercules though).