• 6Like
  • 1Repost
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Higher is always better than lower

Heh, my fucking cat just murdered the fuck out of a squirrel today too. Brought it back to the door, ripped it's head off and ate it. Just the head.

I can't figure it out. Everything the cat kills, he just eats the brains. There's so much tasty organ meat and fat and all kinds of easy protein, but no, I'm gonna munch thru this skull and eat the brains. Fucking cat is either a zombie or wants rabies or something.

Either that, or he just figured, "Well, gotta start somewhere, might as well eat the head," and then grosses himself out eating that, spends about 15 minutes gagging over it, then comes inside and eats a bowl of Blue Buffalo Hairball Control and calls it a day.

I was really hoping he would get himself killed by now going out hunting every night, but he appears to be apex predator of the neighborhood. Last summer he cornered a fox by the house, and the fox was fucking pissed. Only a matter of time before this goddamned cat drags home a deer and chokes on an antler. Don't bring a kitten home to grow up in a house wrestling with a German Shepherd...little guy knows no fear.

20210314_230341.gif

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyway to find out the stats on that car? Looks like an old hatch celica that might have a rotary.

84-87 Corolla (or at least its modded to resemble one). Would generally be sacrilege to put a Mazda motor into a Toyota when the Toyota motors are not only more reliable, but easier to make more power.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Yep Corolla.

I had a friend in Atlanta with a rotary in a Celica. It was pretty beast. Naturally aspirated.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anyway to find out the stats on that car? Looks like an old hatch celica that might have a rotary.

Likely an AE86. It's the first car I always build out in Gran Turismo games.

f69ed9281c4104036787573b4cc2c01e.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users