The Animated GIF Thread

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Damn near perfect figure, but also, how does this not twist the lateralis dorsi up (I thought it was attached to the shoulder, below the rotator)?

Edit: Ok, I watched it enough times to see it. As the dislocated shoulder pops back into place, it sends the twist up to the wrist. You can see her hands barely able to hold the grip. It is possible that her shoulders stay in the joint and that would be a condition called shoulder hypermobility. If her shoulders are dislocating, it is called atraumatic dislocation or positional non-traumatic dislocation.

She has shoulders? I couldn't see :p

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Damn near perfect figure, but also, how does this not twist the lateralis dorsi up (I thought it was attached to the shoulder, below the rotator)?

Edit: Ok, I watched it enough times to see it. As the dislocated shoulder pops back into place, it sends the twist up to the wrist. You can see her hands barely able to hold the grip. It is possible that her shoulders stay in the joint and that would be a condition called shoulder hypermobility. If her shoulders are dislocating, it is called atraumatic dislocation or positional non-traumatic dislocation.
She has arms?

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users