<Trapped in Randomonia>
ccd63f9964b2a923091e12be37cb3d6aba67466d52650e3c0ba00e3bc3a1be92.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit happens all the time at the lake I live on. Mostly right after Fireworks when everyone is leaving. Big huge boats owned by rich assholes that have just as little knowledge about what their wake does as the poor assholes that are brand new to the lake as well. Brand new facility / gas station popped up this year and this is an example of what happened below (just killed someone so it was all over the local news).
giphy.gif

For good measure -
remy-la-croix-hula-hoops.gif

• 6Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Brad2770

Shit happens all the time at the lake I live on. Mostly right after Fireworks when everyone is leaving. Big huge boats owned by rich assholes that have just as little knowledge about what their wake does as the poor assholes that are brand new to the lake as well. Brand new facility / gas station popped up this year and this is an example of what happened below (just killed someone so it was all over the local news).
giphy.gif

For good measure -
remy-la-croix-hula-hoops.gif

That pontoon boat didn’t sink after that. It popped back up. We did shit like that back in the 90’s. Friends dad had a boat with a 5.0 modified Ford motor and his dad’s friend had a pontoon boat. You see where I am going with this.

C2C83A0D-AC0D-45D9-92B3-BAED520D7A84.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That pontoon boat didn’t sink after that. It popped back up. We did shit like that back in the 90’s. Friends dad had a boat with a 5.0 modified Ford motor and his dad’s friend had a pontoon boat. You see where I am going with this.

View attachment 367119
Didnt say anything about sinking. Pretty hard to sink a pontoon, much less a tritoon. Unless you poke a hole, or forget to seal one of the toons. As for the the 5.0, Ive seen stuff like that. Stepdad bought an inboard boat back in the 90's that had a swap similar to that. Boat was so damn loud you had to coast it into most places, but it would do its damn best to keep up with the Cigarette boats of the time. Neighbor has a boat now that sends up three rooster tails that shoot probably a football field back at full speed. I'm old and boring and have a flat bottom that costs too much money.

Pic not actual - but I got a kick out of my GIS and boats on my lake popped up. But I guess Smith Mountain Lake isnt that obscure.
FrighteningActiveFieldspaniel-size_restricted.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users