• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Do we have this in the US? Sound on.

Nope, Americans have yet to adopt the automobile due to being a bunch of backwards savages who never mastered fire or invented the wheel.

We have cars in Canada, if you can afford one, but they are still grossly outnumbered by people who would rather use their horses, donkeys, or large dogs to get around. Justin Trudeau banned riding moose a few years ago but you still see the occasional person flaunting the law. There is an initiative to get bring back bison riding but it has yet to gain real traction.

iu

This gif was taken about a 6 months ago at a Bison Rider Rally in Saskatchewan, many people protested as they viewed at is not only cruel to animals but an environmental issue owing to the amount of feed bison consume and methane gas they emit. These environmental issues were the principal reasons behind the Moose ban but we all know it was Big Donkey pulling the strings through lobbying and outright bribery.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Guess country !!

eversince i started watching this old man, all my measuring tapes have been stanleys (i get the fat max cuz why not) (i bought stanleys anyway b/c i wanted a bright ass tape in case i dropped it cuz you ain't never gonna find a fucking black one on the ground)

but if you really wanted to know the king of all measuring tapes project farm has that covered

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users