The Animated GIF Thread

TJR

Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. I'll be right back. Don't you go dying on me.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"They were watching I was helping a woman that was down and they (police) shot to kill, luckily wasn't lead. (live round)
Here it is, in the chest, Oriana Gutierrez (her name). They noticed I was helping a woman that fainted, a truck appeared..
Look, Yes here I am, I'm not throwing rocks, doing anything, I'm here with a peace t-shirt.
They shot here, they shot to kill. Luckily wasn't lead.
Oriana Gutierrez "

That is in Venezuela, possibly nowadays while protesting against Maduro.

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Do what you gotta do to win a fight

dont-care.gif

• 9Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If someone fights dirty, you fight dirty. Pushing in a persons eye balls in is excruciating pain for them. So much so that they'll naturally stop fucking biting, and then you can go back to whoopin' that ass with more vigor since they want to play that way. As a side note, thats a pretty lil' pussy.
tumblr_mmelucqr4n1qhjmm4o6_r1_250-1425579334.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If someone fights dirty, you fight dirty. Pushing in a persons eye balls in is excruciating pain for them. So much so that they'll naturally stop fucking biting, and then you can go back to whoopin' that ass with more vigor since they want to play that way. As a side note, thats a pretty lil' pussy.
tumblr_mmelucqr4n1qhjmm4o6_r1_250-1425579334.gif
i like how womens self defense don't fuck around, insert the key into his eye socket, just like how you'd start up your engine
22f2a516e9cff71409c2d7c8582251ad.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
OMG, that slow mo zoom in on his face has to be one of the best edits ever. I've watched it at least 10 times.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users