The Animated GIF Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

whenever i see an unsecured load or some sketchy redneck twine tie down truck shit, i always speed up and drive pass em
or truckloads with fucking pipes
0l562rs5ifa91.jpg

fuck that, my inner ricer goes into fast and furious mode to pass that shit

• 10Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah 100% - I think it wasn't exactly the Final Destination film but it was watching videos of shit just becoming unraveled and then people behind dodging. Definitely changed what I follow while driving for sure.

cars-semi.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

whenever i see an unsecured load or some sketchy redneck twine tie down truck shit, i always speed up and drive pass em
0l562rs5ifa91.jpg

Bike taught me the same thing. Not only about riding behind dumb final destination shit like that - but people getting ready to pull into traffic or merge onto the road. Its like if you give people too much time to think about it, the more likely they are of doing something dumb.

Also, fuck these fuckers when you're riding a motorcycle. Think they own the road when you're in a Car? Try a fucking motorcycle.
motorcycle-crashes-into-bicycles

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

0l562rs5ifa91.jpg

Couldn't find either of the videos, but a couple stuck in my brain way more than the Final Destination shit. One was a car following a flatbed too closely that had a piece of heavy equipment that was too tall for an overpass. Basically zero time to react or do anything, just pancaked at highway speed. The other was a cement truck that turned over onto a car in the opposite lane while taking a turn through an intersection. Again, pancaked with fuckall the driver could have done. At least the guy following the flatbed fucked himself up by following too close. I'm skeptical of any turning top-heavy thing now.

Unrelated gif:
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Couldn't find either of the videos, but a couple stuck in my brain way more than the Final Destination shit. One was a car following a flatbed too closely that had a piece of heavy equipment that was too tall for an overpass. Basically zero time to react or do anything, just pancaked at highway speed. The other was a cement truck that turned over onto a car in the opposite lane while taking a turn through an intersection. Again, pancaked with fuckall the driver could have done. At least the guy following the flatbed fucked himself up by following too close. I'm skeptical of any turning top-heavy thing now.

Unrelated gif:
View attachment 429988
When I was in college I saw a wreck where a cement truck had blown a tire and crossed the median into oncoming traffic at highway speeds. The engine block of the car and front half of the passenger compartment were flattened into 3 feet of depth max. RIP.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider

0l562rs5ifa91.jpg

Dumbass on the bike for getting that close... Either that or no SitRep... Dumbass in either case