lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
get

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
b/c of dumb ass kids like yourself, i had to install an anti tip bracket on my range for inspection
anti-tip-bracket.jpg
i think the same damn thing.
I was rommies with my brother and he had a cordless razor , with the charging cord still in the outlet and the other end laying in the sink. I told him he was one of the fucking idiots that required us to install GFCI's in everything now. Full disclosure, he was an electrician too!

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think the same damn thing.
I was rommies with my brother and he had a cordless razor , with the charging cord still in the outlet and the other end laying in the sink. I told him he was one of the fucking idiots that required us to install GFCI's in everything now. Full disclosure, he was an electrician too!
it's b/c of idiots like him, they don't even give you a cord no more, just a straight fucking adapter into the outlet
100bffa80d551aa2310ae4ef8b878a05.png

i have to use a surge protector to charge my razor cuz theres a towel ring right on top and it interfers

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
it's b/c of idiots like him, they don't even give you a cord no more, just a straight fucking adapter into the outlet
100bffa80d551aa2310ae4ef8b878a05.png

i have to use a surge protector to charge my razor cuz theres a towel ring right on top and it interfers

You're Asian, you don't have to shave, that razor is for looks.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users