AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Brad2770

I didn’t click this. Assuming she is euthanizing the animal. Throwing this out there for whatever it is worth.

When I was around 8-14 years old, and I still got spankings for my behaviors, every time I knew I was going to get a beating, I would laugh. Even though, on the inside, I was fearing the beating, on the outside I was laughing. The worse the beating, the harder I would laugh. This infuriated my mom and ever so often, she would lose her temper and beat me harder. I would laugh harder. It was an uncontrolled reaction to the current circumstances. Hasn’t happened again in my life, but maybe, just maybe, this woman was having a similar reaction to something that pained her.

• 6Picard
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 7 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I didn’t click this. Assuming she is euthanizing the animal. Throwing this out there for whatever it is worth.

When I was around 8-14 years old, and I still got spankings for my behaviors, every time I knew I was going to get a beating, I would laugh. Even though, on the inside, I was fearing the beating, on the outside I was laughing. The worse the beating, the harder I would laugh. This infuriated my mom and ever so often, she would lose her temper and beat me harder. I would laugh harder. It was an uncontrolled reaction to the current circumstances. Hasn’t happened again in my life, but maybe, just maybe, this woman was having a similar reaction to something that pained her.
This subreddit is basically joke shit with exagerated titles. It's just a husky yelling cause it doesn't want to get out of the shower or whatever. It's often animal related stuff with "vicious beast attacks human" and it's a kitten biting someone's finger and stuff like that, sometimes other stuff too like

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

So.....
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

do you see the title in aol - chat room speak of 1990s?

WOmAn LaUgHS WhiLE SLaUGhtEriNG hEr HUsKy​

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Well, I didn’t click because I didn’t want to see the moment before an animal was put down. I love dogs. And I don’t go on Reddit enough to know the areas. Sorry for the retarded response to that.

here, have a gif

763BC80B-C52E-4D17-935C-14C92DAB842D.gif

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users